Adidas ORIGINALS updates

:rofl:

So i had 3 FSRs of those all black Fluxes, sold them all for $90-110 in the past 2 months. I found a extra pair in the storage and list it for $180 cause i saw that pic. It lasted ONE hour at that price. So thank you Kanye #EVERYSELLERLOVESKANYE

Kanye really couldn't rock some adidas socks, seems like he's still in some way attached to Nike, since Kim is continuously rocking Nike and he has on Nike elite socks.. o_O

^^^ I'll be alright as long as that fool doesn't start rocking superstars.

I'm still dumbfounded by the fact that there are A LOT of people who would pay a lot more to wear the same **** their favorite D-ridee celebrity is rocking. Do young people have any sense of self?

The Kanye shhh is ridiculous...I've never seen anything like it

Thanks for the finishlinee link....great price. Upon second thought I think I might pick the maroon pair...really nice.

Last edited:
I don't remember ever seeing those blk/blk zx fluxes. All the pairs I've ever seen have had white midsoles, and only the consortiums and ltd pairs have had blk outsoles that I've noticed. When/where did those all-blacks even drop?

I don't remember ever seeing those blk/blk zx fluxes. All the pairs I've ever seen have had white midsoles, and only the consortiums and ltd pairs have had blk outsoles that I've noticed. When/where did those all-blacks even drop?

It was part of the "Black Elements" pack. Feb. 1, I think it was a Consortium release. If not, just limited.

ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-ZX-FLUX-BLACK-ELEMENTS-PACK-21.jpg

The two black pairs from that element pack were the weave. They also had a suede heel guard instead of the plastic one on the mesh and prints. Really nice pack. I was hoping the black white sole would sit but that didn't happen. The blk ok blk sat at some sites in select sizes for awhile. All gone now lol.

The ZX Flux Elements Pack only release in the US at Adidas stores (Flagship and Originals)
I never caught them on adidas.com but initially saw them on SNS, SIZE?, CT and the likes in EU. The blk/blk were still there on SIZE? or CT but not in my size, I couldn't find the b/w at that time. The lightenings restocked a few times. I thought I saw them on Packers or UBiQ too but interest for me at that time was minimal so I didn't pay too close attention. I like the weave the best out of all the materials on the flux's after experiencing them all...wish I grabbed those two back then as I'm a predominantly black shoe guy.

Last edited:
Was looking for these before the kanye hype, now prices gone through the roof just cause he wore them wth lol

I never caught them on adidas.com but initially saw them on SNS, SIZE?, CT and the likes in EU. The blk/blk were still there on SIZE? or CT but not in my size, I couldn't find the b/w at that time. The lightenings restocked a few times. I thought I saw them on Packers or UBiQ too but interest for me at that time was minimal so I didn't pay too close attention. I like the weave the best out of all the materials on the flux's after experiencing them all...wish I grabbed those two back then as I'm a predominantly black shoe guy.
It was EU release only and for some reason NY Adidas stores got them.

It was part of the "Black Elements" pack. Feb. 1, I think it was a Consortium release. If not, just limited.

ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-ZX-FLUX-BLACK-ELEMENTS-PACK-21.jpg

Just somewhat limited, not a consortium release. They released before the whole hype started, though, therefore they weren't that hard to get. I bought the white/black pair a couple of weeks after they released. The quality is really nice and a bit better than "regular" Fluxes (which is probably why they were a bit more expensive).

I think the black/black pair looks great in the Kanye pictures but I didn't really like them that much when I tried them on. Don't know if that's because we dress differently or because he just looks that much cooler than me... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom