Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Oh **** off adidas.  I'm usually not one to complain, but it would've been nice to outline when the hell they're putting these up.  

Oh well.  

How'd you guys get cart jacked? I added two pair multi, then removed one(being cheap! Don't know about 20%) walked around the house looking for my wallet (Gucci of course) opened it no card... Smh.... Walked around a little bit don't feel like using paypal so I walked ALLL they way upstairs grabbed my card walked down texted all the homies the link then successfully checked out.

Paid off staying up. I had a crappy day at work today and I was not looking forward to hustling around to cop these. 

Last edited:
How'd you guys get cart jacked? I added two pair multi, then removed one(being cheap! Don't know about 20%) walked around the house looking for my wallet (Gucci of course) opened it no card... Smh.... Walked around a little bit don't feel like using paypal so I walked ALLL they way upstairs grabbed my card walked down texted all the homies the link then successfully checked out.

i got it in my cart. entered my address. next screen was the select shipping and the it said the item wasn't available anymore and removed the multis but kept the other shoes i had in my cart.

Damn. That's lame I suggest you keep trying to add I'm sure more pairs will go live later. You can bet on it.

Man, I'm lowkey aggravated right now.  But there are gonna be some folks that are suuuuuuuper tight when they wake up tomorrow morning and they find out they completely missed the drop.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol ^ sorry I was sort of attempting to troll. Prolly should be thankful lol SHOUT OUT TO BRUH FOR THE %20 off! Legit.

Also, how did you find the link(thanks for posting) they did to post it anywhere did they?
They did not post anywhere. I even chatted with adidas earlier tonight and the said apri 1st release. lol
I'm chatting with them right now and they're telling me they drop on the 1st.  
laugh.gif

Told the lady that the other non-multi versions of 8000s are live and I'm able to add them to my cart and she just said they must've had an early release.  

Told me if they're sold out to check back on the 1st.  

So essentially she's clueless.  
laugh.gif

I'm chatting with them right now and they're telling me they drop on the 1st.  :lol:

Told the lady that the other non-multi versions of 8000s are live and I'm able to add them to my cart and she just said they must've had an early release.  

Told me if they're sold out to check back on the 1st.  

So essentially she's clueless.  :lol:

Adidas Customer Service training manual must only be one page that states: "Act clueless, play solitaire all night."

Play solitaire all night hahah. The lady that helped me was like ohkay I'm going to put you on hold every 10 seconds lol.

Back
Top Bottom