Adidas NMD thread

In other words it's ****ing ridiculous. These shops don't care about the customer experience. About the $

Im not trying to be funny or rustle any feathers, but if you owned a tier 0 boutique with a cheap shopify checkout structure would you invest unessecary money on it and making it "more fair" for manual users, when either way you would sell out? I'm not saying they should or shouldnt because of course I would like them too, but I understand why they dont.

Im not trying to be funny or rustle any feathers, but if you owned a tier 0 boutique with a cheap shopify checkout structure would you invest unessecary money on it and making it "more fair" for manual users, when either way you would sell out? I'm not saying they should or shouldnt because of course I would like them too, but I understand why they dont.
I rather them not even put them online

Yeah nice kicks loaded OOS, the cart links for each size have all showed as sold out for the past day, thought maybe they’d load inventory oh well.

They did load. I didn't want to believe it either. Twitter filled with screen shots of W's. Bot users of course.

It amazes me how bad bots are on shopify sites... Hyped products load out of stock as people already have them loaded in cart ready to go before release

Team Manual already had them in cart and was still OOS whole time.The newest Shopify bots are way too fast

I get your point but implementing captcha for a drop is a easy as pressing a button for shopify sites and it makes it a little more fair for manual users. A ton of these shopify sites don't even bother with that

I rather them not even put them online

If you want fairness. In store only. One per customer or if you want to take it a step further. You must try it on in store so they are your size in order to buy them. If they really gave a Damn they would improve the system.

I get your point but implementing captcha for a drop is a easy as pressing a button for shopify sites and it makes it a little more fair for manual users. A ton of these shopify sites don't even bother with that

True, I have no it experience so idk what it takes to make it more fair, but I agree they dont even try to make it fair

they're still on there, just not the product description you're looking for

link was posted a page back. IMO the switcheroo links doesn't even deter bots lol. If anything, it prevents manual people from finding it

If you want fairness. In store only. One per customer or if you want to take it a step further. You must try it on in store so they are your size in order to buy them. If they really gave a Damn they would improve the system.

Sweet. Then I and anyone who lives within 4 hrs of me could never get any of these releases.

Sounds fair.:lol:

Barely any stock loaded on Concepts. Shopify without a bot is an automatic L these days... except for YS.

I think this will be similar to the Mastermind Mid in black release.

Impossible to get, then worthless resale.

Bought mine at $289 shipped, then was pissed when they started going for $220 or so.

Just going to sit back after the sh!tshow and see where the resale prices settle.

I think this will be similar to the Mastermind Mid in black release.

Impossible to get, then worthless resale.

Bought mine at $289 shipped, then was pissed when they started going for $220 or so.

Just going to sit back after the sh!tshow and see where the resale prices settle.

Two different models, I don't see prices going down that much

Two different models, I don't see prices going down that much

I'm sure you'll be able to get them around $250-275 for sure.

Initial wave of buyers are all resellers running bots. No way anyone who actually wants the shoe has then now (from online sources at least). Give it a few days.

Now if it was a PK model... might have a little better resale value.

I'm sure you'll be able to get them around $250-275 for sure.

Initial wave of buyers are all resellers running bots. No way anyone who actually wants the shoe has then now (from online sources at least). Give it a few days.

Now if it was a PK model... might have a little better resale value.

Hopefully your right, I think they will be in the steady 300$ range. Only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom