Adidas NMD thread

Ordered black gums a few minutes after they released and they shipped yesterday. Just looked at the "track my order" page and they list UPS being used while they gave me a fedex shipping number 
laugh.gif

purchased a pair for myself at 7:01 and a pair for the lady at 7:40, but only my pair from 7:01 shipped. The other pair still says order confirmed, waiting for packing or something like that...cmon ADC

Purchased from well known store and was told was ds for 470 there is no osgn of wear on the bottom of the shoe any suggestions.. supposedly ds
I am NO expert on Boost tech but recently I did see a Tweet/IG post about boost yellowing. The OG whites are only...2 years old? This might be the case or if they were displayed in sun light? If they were from a legit store you should feel pretty good yeah? As always check the pimple pattern on the heel; should be even and uniform, the boost on the inside, and the color, pull it and see if you can see a clear gap or seperation as it an actual knit like a sweater.

I"m sure you tube has a video breaking down the fake vs real...

RE ADC: I FINALLY got my shipping info. I think 11:15EST was my order time.

I just wore my a PK NMD. Man the foot feels really loose in it. I thought they would be more comfortable as well. Oh well. Sorry I know I'm late ...

I just wore my a PK NMD. Man the foot feels really loose in it. I thought they would be more comfortable as well. Oh well. Sorry I know I'm late ...
did you go TTS...with PKs I tend to go down a half size otherwise I end up with too much room. 

yeap did go .5 down ... The fit is good, it just feels unstable with lots of wiggle room.

I also tried the eqt and those joints look way to funny on my feet and a pain to get into.

Maybe because of pk material itself.
No firm structure support or cage.
Think socks on boost. Good for casual wear.

Same boat as others here. Ordered both black and white gums on Saturday. No shipping notification yet. 

I should sign up for a FedEx and UPS account like you guys. So anything being delivered to my address would show up in the account?

Is there a relatively easy to cop black mesh NMD colorway anywhere? Looking for just a plain a black upper no other colors.

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge of NMD colorways, i'm an UB guy but am becoming a fan of the NMD as well.

Same boat as others here. Ordered both black and white gums on Saturday. No shipping notification yet. 

I should sign up for a FedEx and UPS account like you guys. So anything being delivered to my address would show up in the account?
I ordered the blue pureboosts with the gum bottom saturday. Didn't get shipping info till a few hours ago. I went on to buy the black gum's and the site was acting wonky like usual and I actually liked the look of the pureboost way better. Really not a fan of solid black nmd's but I'm a sucker for anything with gum bottoms.I got stuff to my house before ever getting anything from Adidas before. So you should still be good

My NMD OG have a bit of a heel slip. Is this how pk nmds are? They fit me perfect in the width and even the length. But when i walk i get a slip like the pk isnt really hugging my feet like it should. I cant really size down cuz then the width would be too tight. Anybody know any fixes for this issue? Heel liners dont really work from my past experience. 

Personally i feel the major difference would be the length and not the width.

For example the UB is known for a really secure heel cup and upper.

The NMD XR1 has a narrow heel and toe.

For the NMD there is no cage so the general consensus is to size down .5 for PK models.

Back
Top Bottom