Adidas NMD thread

Saw these this morning and looks like fakes. Don't know if it's really happening or not. Someone on my facebook feed posted an article from "SC" supposedly but i don't see it anywhere on their site. 
They look really really fake, maybe eventually we'll see some collabs like these but not now. 

Saw these this morning and looks like fakes. Don't know if it's really happening or not. Someone on my facebook feed posted an article from "SC" supposedly but i don't see it anywhere on their site. 
Those are def fakes, seen them make fake Supreme x NMDs too. Could be indicative of actual collabs but more likely is just rep factories getting clever.

But all of the shoes like the UB which says "excluded from any discount" we're not allowed to make use of the Friends & Family Weekend code because none of the shoes will be able to use the coupon.

Gradients
mean.gif

the gradient is still disgusting
Yup, owned the Solar Red ultra boosts and a white STs. Returned, because while comfortable as hell (definitely more comfy than NMDs), still looks ugly. NMDs are just about the only Adidas silhouette that look as good as Nike.

Although I do like the Y3 Pureboosts Knits, the gradient is ugly and color ways are boring or bad.

Last edited:
If anyone in the culver city area is looking for the blue ones that released recently in a size 10. They have them at Champs (Westfield Culver City/Fox Hills Mall) they are the display pair tho. They also had the black and white not sure about the size. Finally got to try them on. How do these run tho? I'm usually a 9.5/10 but the 10's were huge!

Made it to footaction 34th just now after work and they were selling the last 3 pairs of PKs to one dude [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Werent my size anyway, I believe they were a 12.

Im not even that old, but I feel like dudes back in the days wouldnt cop if the pair was not a size they could rock. I see dudes out here buying up anysize they can get with hopes of a flip.

Im not even that old, but I feel like dudes back in the days wouldnt cop if the pair was not a size they could rock. I see dudes out here buying up anysize they can get with hopes of a flip.

I still stick to that, but I know where you are coming from. I could have easily bought the size 10 and tried to flip. But not really into wasting my time like that.

Hype and internet are the source of that practice

Fam, does anyone knows if white OG sizing was a bit different? I usually wear 7.5 for PK but white OG 7 fits me better. 

Back
Top Bottom