Adidas NMD thread

Because the other launches was a joke. They would send you a link that was on a FCFS basis
mean.gif
ahhh gotcha. thanks bros

They're launches site is f;ing up right now. Doesn't even let me register.

How many emails do you guys usually put in? I always do 1 but I've seen some dude on FB saying he had multiple.

As soon as I get home I'll do some in deep photos about the sizing so you could have a better idea. I get a 9us, but I feel like they are snug, like the chukka, but less, but still, so If somebody like it rommy i'll be better to go half size up ... O have like a finger of toe space on those 

people should really learn how to read. maybe we should have kept them thinking it was a usual end launches launch :smh:

Thank god they changed it. The previous system was pointless. Whoever happened to get through their email queue first won and everyone else took the heavy L.

I got to the timed check out phase on END's HS launch, but had somehow been logged out and their log in server was down or something because clicking the continue button didn't do anything. I sat there clicking the continue button until the timer ran out and copped the L :frown: . Happy to see a raffle system this time around.

Back
Top Bottom