Adidas NMD thread

LMAO 18 nmds coming out at once?

I mean, if they sell. But that just sounds silly.

I know half of them are that caged up model but wow.

With that number I'm guessing they are grs for the season?

Last edited:

Agreed it's surprising.  I got a notice that my wife's R1 blue shoes...the ones that aren't supposed to release until August 18...are on their way and supposed to be delivered today.  I'm not at all complaining, but that's playing with fire on their part. 
Yep, same. My breds should be here tomorrow. That was definitely a BNTL decision for me. The retail price is what got me... or was it $10. Oh well.

My nmd R1 pk UK 8 are not really snug fit but my size 7.5s are l. My size 8 city socks seem to be pretty snug for me though

Last edited:
Hmm where did this come from, seems to be missing the triple black XR1's. I do hope all of these drop on the 18th though!
I had the same thought and then remembered those are coming in September.  Strange that they are hyping that model as the big XR1 release and dropping like 700 before that one.  

so this raffle is the only way to get one if the releases on the 18th or is it gonna be online too? see a couple xr1's I wouldn't mind having

+Crazy explosives for me... I've fallen for yet another boost model...[emoji]128555[/emoji]

NMDs looks solid.. Wish two of the best Js of all time (Banned 1s and Space Jam 11s) weren't releasing this fall/earlywinter as well.. This Fall/Holiday sason looks solid for sneakerheads.

Last edited:

I'm a size 8 in mesh , can I go a size 7 on the CS1 greys?
I would only go .5 down from your mesh pair at most. City Sock is PK but definitely woven tighter then the standard PK NMD.

One thing I would like to see when people talk about sizing is the relation to another well known shoe. All this talk about TTS but how many people actually know what their TTS is? Plus if you have a narrow or wide foot that factors in.

So for instance I consider myself a TTS 11.5US. However I wear 11 in both the Jordan 1 and the NMD PK. They both have a fairly thin exterior thus requiring me to go a .5 down. In UB, NMD mesh & Flyknit Lunar I wear an 11.5 but can manage a 12 if I really want the shoe and have no other options, same for most other retro Jordans and Nike runners. Since nobody really gets the chance to try these on I feel like if you compare it to a shoe that most everyone has owned or tried on it might be a little more helpful. I've never worn a Roshe but that might be a good shoe to compare sizing on and use as a reference.

CpAB_6bUEAAtunN.jpg:large

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom