Adidas NMD thread

Those black Pharrell joints are on point.  They really need to get rid of that print.  I hope they do, they could put some really good designs on that silhouette

the whole point is the print. Getting rid of it is like asking BBC to take off the ice cream logo.

Get XR1's if you want a similar silhouette without the HURA print

Was just thinking, would the Japan Black CW be valued the same as the Biege PK? I bought a pair for a mate but he canceled on me last minute and I don't really want to resell so i'd rather trade for a cw i want.

Was just thinking, would the Japan Black CW be valued the same as the Biege PK? I bought a pair for a mate but he canceled on me last minute and I don't really want to resell so i'd rather trade for a cw i want.
I'd say the Vapour greys are probably a bit more sought after than the Japan's. Probably hard to do a straight up trade, but it wouldn't be a crazy difference. Maybe throw in a bit extra cash 

Finally! These are dope in hand. Someone said they were disappointed 
that was probably me...maybe it's just cause it's summer.

I probably like them more in the winter cause i think the color is a bit dull and muted

Finally! These are dope in hand. Someone said they were disappointed with the color. To me they look exactly like I expected.
Those are fuego bruh.
nthat.gif
Nice picture too.

Finally! These are dope in hand. Someone said they were disappointed with the color. To me they look exactly like I expected.
lol, the color looked as expected but you filtered the photo and now the color doesn't match what they look like IRL? I think your photo with a lighter beige looks better than the color in person.

Last edited:
Hoping it's an adidas release so us #teammanual people have a chance also adidas added a timer that's supposed to help the never ending check out loop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom