Adidas NMD thread

lol someone snitched on the City Socks to S***links. I hate that dude so much!
hes going to get DDOS real soon.

defiantly would not be surprised if he gets "swatted"

they are going to make that dude hate the day he uttered the word "sole links"

BTW, don't be sheep people; he's not doing you any favors, the whole thing is he gets paid every time you click one of his link(s)

he post $#!t to get paid, not help anyone out but himself

This model is literally doing adidas hype work. 

This is the most artificial scarcity I've ever seen

How many damn times have thos beige and japan grey pairs restocked at this point?

KARAMALOOP.

The site that went bankrupt

just had a damn nmd release

Last edited:
Its sad because i saw the friends and family pharrel pair in person today.

Beautiful color, interesting model overall. 

If these guys were more concerned with making sales instead of fueling hype they'd probably be better off. 

Nice, but why is adidas not doing restocks on the camo colorway. All colorways should restock once at least. On that not hearing rumours of an EU restock. Any of you guys hear anything. 
Are you talking about the camo NMDs? Those already had an EU restock.

To be fair

fastest selling performance shoe. That sounds like a lot to make it out to be the best something and get people to invest in the company.

They are in a unique playing field because investors believe that nike has matured investment wise, and that UA is poised for the most growth, so I would expect to keep hearing adidas say things like that.

To be fair adidas revenue isn't that much higher than under armors.

(in terms of company age)

something about that ultraboost uncaged thing smells fishy can't point out what.

Last edited:
 fastest selling performance shoe. That sounds like a lot to make it out to be the best something and get people to invest in the company.

They are in a unique playing field because investors believe that nike has matured investment wise, and that UA is poised for the most growth, so I would expect to keep hearing adidas say things like that.

To be fair adidas revenue isn't that much higher than under armors.
I was in the midst of writing a response to this but I got too bored haha, people on this board love to be armchair CEOs spouting off about how much better adidas could be doing if they were blah blah blah but it's all just pointless noise to me.

I was in the midst of writing a response to this but I got too bored haha, people on this board love to be armchair CEOs spouting off about how much better adidas could be doing if they were blah blah blah but it's all just pointless noise to me.
it was more about how i'd feel better about spending money with a company who actually released a decent number of shoes.

And me imaging people like my coworker who just saw some pics of nmds and went to adidas site and saw none for purchase, and asked me how to get a pair

I mean you could see it as arm chair ceo.

i see it as a person working at a marketing agency seeing the ads working and people not being able to buy the product 
ohwell.gif

No need for a discussion. 

Last edited:
 And me imaging people like my coworker who just saw some pics of nmds and went to adidas site and saw none for purchase, and asked me how to get a pair

I mean you could see it as arm chair ceo.

i see it as a person working at a marketing agency seeing the ads working and people not being able to buy the product 
ohwell.gif

Their sales are doing just fine right now though, and I'm sure employees, CEOs and investors are pretty happy with the way things are going at the moment.

Im going to be in Amsterdam/Belgium in a few weeks, just wanted to know if we have any dutch and/or belgian NT'ers and what the NMD market like out there. Im guessing it might be as crazy as all of europe, but wanted to double check.

Got my gray Japan joints in. my first Adidas in terms of the new boost technology or whatever. love them

the black ones are my next target.

I knew studying 1 year of Japanese in college wouldnt go in vain 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Im going to be in Amsterdam/Belgium in a few weeks, just wanted to know if we have any dutch and/or belgian NT'ers and what the NMD market like out there. Im guessing it might be as crazy as all of europe, but wanted to double check.
market for NMD's is crazy .. I'm not in Amsterdam or Belgium but I'm in Europe and these, UB, and pretty much every running shoe fly off the rack... amsterdamn got a helluva shoe market... Hit up size, patta, and the main shopping area u definitely will come up on something ... I know I did when I went out there

Back
Top Bottom