Adidas NMD thread

they're gone now

but it's a niche audience after specific nmds

every other nmd are sitting on shelves here

I passed as I'm only interested in the black and white ogs for the most part and some of the newer yet to be released ones

and I'm not saying they were out a full week but they had em a week ago

but a couple sizes lingered

Last edited:
These are much much nicer in person than I expected. Really love the lacing design. The insole is a nice touch in my opinion. Will need to wait for my size 9.5 to come in to see which size fits better.

I tried calling and asking for the gift card after complaining it was backordered again. All I got was excuses from the woman on the phone saying she doesn't know "why" it was backordered again and wasn't aware of any gift cards being rewarded.

She told me that many orders have been fulfilled in a FCFS order based on order no. and mines just hasn't been fulfilled yet. She also claimed she was not aware of Journey's canceling any orders. Only customers could request that. Complete bs.

Also, asked why I didn't get any back ordered updates from Journey's and she said she was "unsure why" as well. Thinking about canceling my order. **** Journey's.
Proof to the Pudding ^

I guess its luck of the draw n who you got on the Other end for a Rep

Same with me

I never got any updates from Journey..one of the reasons they gave me the $20, that and being pushed back a 3rdx

Bots just crushed them at about 9:57am ET. Wish all these retailers could figure out some way, somehow to limit bot traffic and ATC. It really shouldn't be this difficult to blow $170.

Back
Top Bottom