Adidas NMD thread

Dudes are happy to be able to drop 850 on yeezys yet think it's too much for nice kicks? Nks>adidas yeezys for the most part

who are "dudes"? certainly not me....  I think $850 in a stupid price for 99% of all sneakers, Yeezys included

these pairs aren't super rare... nor are they made with the quality and craftsmanship of a true luxury shoe 
that's on you, but fc got pairs at a grand and haven't had any normal sizes in a while, so yes it's a good price. Whether you want to pay it or not is a different story

There is no point, money is just paper, I've spent $1000+ on kicks, that ain't nothing.

that's on you, but fc got pairs at a grand and haven't had any normal sizes in a while, so yes it's a good price. Whether you want to pay it or not is a different story
Yeezys are like a stock trading at 100x earnings.  Just because it's the market price for the moment, that doesn't make it a 'good' investment.  It just means there are some people out there with either too much money or not enough sense to know that there are much more effective ways to use their resources.  I would hope that most of the regulars in here are not hypebeasts who throw away money like that.  I get that you're a reseller so you rely on those guys for business, but working hard to not pay those silly prices is what most of us are all about.

Yeezys are like a stock trading at 100x earnings.  Just because it's the market price for the moment, that doesn't make it a 'good' investment.  It just means there are some people out there with either too much money or not enough sense to know that there are much more effective ways to use their resources.  I would hope that most of the regulars in here are not hypebeasts who throw away money like that.  I get that you're a reseller so you rely on those guys for business, but working hard to not pay those silly prices is what most of us are all about.
it's definitely the hot commodity at the moment, but if you're buying to wear that shouldn't matter. 850 is a good price to wear, but as an investment hoping to double the 850 I don't know what to tell the dude

100x earnings? No way.

It's just having a small profit for most people, getting lucky on raffles or online, selling a pair or two or even three.

And while I completely think it's not worth paying resale for Yeezys, I think for people especially whom make more money an hour working than trying so hard to buy online or queuing in line for hours just to join ballots, maybe it's more worth it to pay resale and move on with their life.

100x earnings? No way.

It's just having a small profit for most people, getting lucky on raffles or online, selling a pair or two or even three.

And while I completely think it's not worth paying resale for Yeezys, I think for people especially whom make more money an hour working than trying so hard to buy online or queuing in line for hours just to join ballots, maybe it's more worth it to pay resale and move on with their life.
I'm not sure you understand the analogy.  A stock trading at 100x earnings is one that has a market value that is wildly inflated from the actual value of the business (how much it actually earns in profits).  There is no rational reason for the price other than people have belief that it will make them money, and it's a herd mentality not much different from hypebeasts chasing the hot shoe.  Like 011 said, you can't justify Yeezys at that price from a quality/comfort/exclusivity standpoint - it just doesn't add up.  Not hating on anyone who wants to rock the shoe and I totally understand paying retail when there's no other option get what you want, I've done it myself but not at that high end of the scale.  But it's an irrational decision to make when there are a lot of stylish and popular shoes that can be had for a lot less.  I think the Nice Kicks are dope but in my opinion NMDs just aren't that great of a shoe to be in that rarefied air approaching $1K.  People like to hate on Jordans but that's a shoe that has built the worth over decades, while NMD is so new that nobody can be sure that it won't be another Flyknit Racer in a year or two.

Last edited:
once everyone has the app, the app will not make a difference. You should tell him over PM and let lurkers do more work to find it.

Im sure at the end of the day it really doesnt matter, but hey it makes sense on paper :lol:

I agree with this but thanks for the link, now delete lol

Still works for me, but only size 12 left. Had a lot of good sizes originally 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom