Adidas NMD thread

been trying to add to cart and remove the cs a couple times now and everything seems to be ok for me.

It really depends on sizes with these. I tried for 2 hours for a 10 or 10.5 - Nothing. Tried for an 11 and got through right away

Black and white showing sold out on the splash page.  Decent range of sizes still left on the City Sock.

Finally added to cart. Tried to checkout but kept being looped. Then Adidas emptied my cart. Now sold out. But hey, at least they can link me to other black shoes. SMH. 

mean.gif

Got a size 9 CS1 white pretty easily on Adidas.ca. Sold out within a couple of minutes. Keep those refresh fingers strong.

Finally added to cart. Tried to checkout but kept being looped. Then Adidas emptied my cart. Now sold out. But hey, at least they can link me to other black shoes. SMH. 
SAME DUDE. Hope I dont get 20 charges on my card....

Sizes 7 and below and 10.5 and above were the only ones available about 20 min ago so it's probably all gone now. Checked out on a 9.5 but the rest of my sizes looped at payment confirmation.

It seems to me that all of sudden Adidas allowed purchases to go through. Had a ton of issues and then all of a sudden *poof* with no problems. Maybe this was on purpose by Adidas? Who knows

Wow. Talk about a mess. Finally got through on a size 14 City Sock. Same trick I used to get the Blue Camo PK NMD's in size 14 was to make sure I was logged in, then if anything happened, I would log back in and the item magically appeared after I signed in again. I got through by going to another part of the site then going to my cart. I kept getting looped on check out otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom