Adidas NMD thread

what material are these? they look like a blend of mesh and knit
1_411407_ZM.JPG

Looks exactly like the wool sample

Clarification please.

Are PK the ones with the elastic ribbed ankle collar? If so, looks like I won't be getting PK since I don't like that feel. Wearing a sock with another sock.

Was this posted? Doesn't have the best track record recently for reliable info but wouldn't be all that surprising I guess. Can't remember which shop restocked them on the 28th... 

Yo what comes out the 10th, the black & whites and the tans/vapour greys right? Ive been in & outta here. I need them tans :/

EDIT: NVM went thru the last page...i may need that grey mesh pair too smh

Last edited:
so it sounds like the blog posts about their being a wider PK release on the 10th are BS - just a wide release on the mesh?

Called 2 of the main Bay Area FTL. Both are getting the PK NMD's on Friday and it's FCFS. Curious how they will release. Hope they don't announce it on Twitter or anything. Rather have it be lowkey. 

I'll be there at 10 AM. Take an early break from work. 

Last edited:

Called 2 of the main Bay Area FTL. Both are getting the PK NMD's on Friday and it's FCFS. Curious how they will release. Hope they don't announce it on Twitter or anything. Rather have it be lowkey. 

Which FTLs did you call if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm, SF Westfield FTL just said they were only getting mesh. Am I being bamboozled?

EDIT: FTL on Mission St de nada.

Last edited:
That Journey's colorway is
sick.gif

Anyways, I'll be on the lookout this Friday for the PK pairs. The more I see the mesh the more I appreciate the PK.

Hmm, SF Westfield FTL just said they were only getting mesh. Am I being bamboozled?

EDIT: FTL on Mission St da nada.
Not sure. Maybe the employee had no idea what I was talking about and assumed PK and Mesh are the same thing since they are both NMD's. 

Not sure. Maybe the employee had no idea what I was talking about and assumed PK and Mesh are the same thing since they are both NMD's. 
Should just ask which price point is the NMDs. Either $120 or $170 and you will have your answer.

Back
Top Bottom