Adidas NMD thread

I kinda have a feeling the US isn't getting any new PKs until the white OGs in mid-summer. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

If we do get any it'll likely be one of the three @balmainish  posted

The fakes with black text are pretty obvious, they're either not centered or really slanted. They'll never perfect the boost.
I've seen some getting very very close with decent font placement and nipple-boost (?). Boost still looks a bit flat/shiny though.

I kinda have a feeling the US isn't getting any new PKs until the white OGs in mid-summer. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

If we do get any it'll likely be one of the three @balmainish  posted
Hoping for the cream pair 
happy.gif

One of the benefits to living near the Eastbay D.C. is I sometimes get overnight shipping even though I selected 6-7 day. I wear a 14 in everything and even a 13 in some, but I need a 15 in anything non-Primeknit in NMD.

Last edited:
It should soften (or break in) with enough wear, I haven't had any heel/Achilles issues with an NMD yet, but a pair of Yeezy 350s did something similar. The area eventually softened up.

PK has a more elastic ankle collar that feels softer from the get-go. Although, some people have complained about the rubber heel counter digging in. Also, normally the branded pull tab has a tendency to mildly rub as well in some cases (since it ends up folding inward from the factory), but it eventually starts to fall the other way after enough use or tugging on it to slip on the shoe. Some people expedite the process by taping it down so that it falls the other direction.
Yeah, this happened on my mesh blacks. Just wore longer socks + jeans and feels fine now.

I dont want any us exclusive or any more pk solid colors. Adidas just release more then a damn handful of city socks on the us on a site less a POS then your own.

SL Just reminded me that a bunch of L's are being cooked on SJS right now, for our entertainment... 

its litterally a waste of time to even try. but good luck to those who are :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom