Adidas NMD thread

Someone bless me with olives 8.5-9 non-OP. 
alien.gif

Last edited:
We have to wait in the US as expected. They also tweeted that another announcement will come tomorrow on something else dropping as well.

Gonna be a near impossible cop though

Has anyone in here tried to paint the blocks on the NMD? If so, what did you use and how did it turn out?  I am thinking of painting the blocks on my triple whites to make a "poor man's" version of the PK that I know I won't get.    

I got my confirmation emails right after i checked out on saturday for the PKs but the order numbers they gave me dont bring anything up when i try to track my orders. It says incorrect email address or order number

I dont think i was signed in on adidas so they dont show up there either. Anybody ever have this issue?

I got my confirmation emails right after i checked out on saturday for the PKs but the order numbers they gave me dont bring anything up when i try to track my orders. It says incorrect email address or order number

I dont think i was signed in on adidas so they dont show up there either. Anybody ever have this issue?
I think something is wrong with the ADC tracking page, it's not working for me at the moment either. It was fine yesterday. 

This is great news, need a breather and this weekend already has too much happening. Only fear I have is if the little extra they announce is that something like the Kylo Rens are gonna drop alongside them...need those, vapor grey  and white ogs to drop on three separate dates (please adidas have mercy). 

Has anyone in here tried to paint the blocks on the NMD? If so, what did you use and how did it turn out?  I am thinking of painting the blocks on my triple whites to make a "poor man's" version of the PK that I know I won't get.    

I haven't but I would use angelus paints and a krylon matte finisher (spray can). also use angelus deglazer or nail polish remover on the blocks before you start.

guys. who has the link for the shorter laces? i can't stand the long stock laces any more 

Same thing here, although it was both balance and card. Card didn't get charged but they withdrew the funds from the balance. 

Same thing happened with me on the Pirate Black Yeezy boosts. They held my funds for two days and i got a refund. I learned my lesson never again to check out as a guest

I didn't even check out as a guest.. My checkout was also within minutes of it being live, so there shouldn't be any inventory issues.. Why adidas gotta play with my heart

Same thing happened with me on the Pirate Black Yeezy boosts. They held my funds for two days and i got a refund. I learned my lesson never again to check out as a guest
I don't think it has anything to do with guest, this happens all the time and honestly it's worse trying to login to your account from my experience with ADC. 

Damn im sorry to hear about the cancellation. Kindve expecting to hear that on my pairs too.

Crazy that these companies cant get a good system for buying shoes online at this point

Back
Top Bottom