Adidas NMD thread

I'm going to troll for the blue at a good price myself. I had it in my cart before twitter dropped links but still couldn't get it. Wonder what the value of all these NMD and UBs will be in a year from now.
Unless Adidas starts doing mass releases to make the NMD like Roshe, I suspect they go up. As for the Ultra Boost, I think Adidas needs to go back to no gradient. Otherwise, they are killing the Boost Line. Only the Triple whites and 2.0 Core Black sold well recently on ADC. Triple Blacks will no doubt sell well. 

Can't get over the L ytd
Is the shrimp resell price lower than the others?
 I think it's the ugliest colorway so would hope so but who knows with these PK. I'd wait a few days and see how the prices settle. Hoping for some type of restock in the near future.

Adidas need to atleast do like 1500 pairs for each color way. 
tired.gif

Now this chat is much slower compared to yesterday. Every launch day will drive this chat phenomenally

Congrats again homie. I was unpacking all those NMDs on Friday. I was just like "I wonder how many NTers gonna cop these."
Definitely getting these.
you work there or something? Employees have to wait in line to cop?

Damn I might be reading into this too much but in these two tweets AO confirms an EU release but doesnt confirm US. Saying yes to EU but not saying it for US seems like more than a coincidence to me...

Completely possible, adidasUK posted the same tweet on their twitter this morning.

Back
Top Bottom