Adidas NMD thread

**** Adidas. I ain't gonna take that L too hard! Copped 2 3m's for 450, 1 cream for retail+tax, 1 og tw for 210 all this past week.

Gotta stay positive :pimp:

I got charged on paypal for city socks but no order confirmations or anything, anyone get a pair like this or are they going to end up refunding?

**** Adidas. I ain't gonna take that L too hard! Copped 2 3m's for 450, 1 cream for retail+tax, 1 og tw for 210 all this past week.

Gotta stay positive
pimp.gif
2 3ms for 450?
eek.gif

definitely
pimp.gif

Such a lonely day ant it's miiiiiiineeeee 

Damn awful saturday, wasn't expecting that big of an L 

yup and yea they did. Did other adidas store restock monochrome pks?
Damn that sounds clutch, I was told they were getting old colorways but i didn't think any would be PK. I think only wooster had that kind of release. 

Damn that sounds clutch, I was told they were getting old colorways but i didn't think any would be PK. I think only wooster had that kind of release. 
yup. Was surprised when I seen them by the register.

Lol pulled an all nighter and had pair carted as soon as they went up but looped until the OOS tweet, still had an 11 in my cart afterwards and tried checking out for a while but eventually it was booted from my cart... Man this morning made nike releases seem like cakewalks

friend woke me up with a text at 7:52pst and i Checked out a size 11 white/camo at 8:36pst. First time i got paypal to work on an Adidas release in a long time, but it took some consistency with those stupid loops.

Last edited:
Struck out on ADC. Swung by AO Chi and they still had people in line. Waited 10 minutes to cop City Socks and Olives -- neither in my size. :smh: I gotta say the Olives are waaaaay better in person. Four colors in the pk.
View media item 2039942

Last edited:
Struck out on ADC. Swung by AO Chi and they still had people in line. Waited 10 minutes to cop City Socks and Olives -- neither in my size.
mean.gif
I gotta say the Olives are waaaaay better in person. Four colors in the pk.
How late did you get to AO? Thought they would have been sold out by the line.

Something different from the things going on today... But currently in Brazil for 5 months and here's what I've been able to cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom