Adidas NMD thread

I still am so disappointed on so many many levels that adidas dis this to this entire model. 

Like even basic af colors sell out. That's some nonsense.

Last edited:
A few people here aren't a fan of mesh and yet those ******* sell out too. I admit PK is always better but even the mesh sell like hot cakes.

Just curious, how many in here are strictly NMDs wearers? Or do you fancy both NMD and UBs.

After owning both, I wouldn't see why people would still be hype off NMDs. At least in the mesh/circle knit/canvas variety. UBs holds the throne until further notice.

would love to hear feedback.
I have three pairs of UBs and two PK NMDs. UB is more comfortable by a mile but I think the NMD has a sleeker silhouette.

I haven't seriously considered getting a non PK NMD. Only one I really like is the blue CK.

Ronnie took over this week with his super greens. Gives people a chance to cop nmds Saturday
laugh.gif
I love me some asics, especially the GL3, but I don't get the hype on this one other than RF having touched it. CW looks very GR to me.

Keep dreaming lol its one shoe period went down there today and spoke with the manager. Not one of each color
im guessing the last release was different then? guy who camped there night before was able to cop 1 each of the white and black pk. 

hmm glad to hear all this feedback.

Variety seems like the theme here. Hopefully they come out with more PK stuff in the future. Might sway me more to waste more of my money on shoes 
roll.gif
NMDs are still more comfortable than a lot of hyped sneakers. Considering the fact that we won't exclusively own UBs in our life it does make sense to like nmds even if the comfort factor is important imo.

For example there is a lot of hype around some GL3 models but the comfort of the shoe is far from the comfort of the UBs AND the NMDs imo

N
Just buy the ones you like the most.
I'm probably not buying even tho I can insta cop I just wanna know which one is most sought after or rare so I can see stock numbers at my store TBH.

I'd say the most sought after is actually gonna be different than the most rare though. From what I can tell the blue is the most rare in terms of numbers but the white & olive are in higher demand.

I love me some asics, especially the GL3, but I don't get the hype on this one other than RF having touched it. CW looks very GR to me.
i agree. It's cool but not worth prices they are commanding to me. I like the cockatoo color he did more

i agree. It's cool but not worth prices they are commanding to me. I like the cockatoo color he did more

Me too. If I wasn't going for the NMD this weekend, I would have gotten the cockatoos. If anything I would have just traded the super greens or resold them. I don't like the color at all.

Line/chairs outside of Adidas on Rush in Chicago already. Stay woke, everyone.

Havent checked cause im at work, but im sure here in ny dudes been camping since yesterday. Ill be joining them this afternoon, anyone hitting up packers in teaneck?

Back
Top Bottom