Adidas NMD thread

pretty sure they're mesh
It said circular mesh on the IG post.

Is that any different than the mesh?

Is there a circle mesh and different from circle knit? LOL
They're definitely not circle knit. It's a mesh but a different mesh from the pairs that released last week. Seems like they're doing the NMDs in a wide variety of materials.

Definitely seems like circle mesh is diff. from regular mesh, wouldn't be surprised if they dropped more mesh variations on us too.

Last edited:

They're definitely not circle knit. It's a mesh but a different mesh from the pairs that released last week. Seems like they're doing the NMDs in a wide variety of materials.

Definitely seems like circle mesh is diff. from regular mesh, wouldn't be surprised if they dropped more mesh variations on us too.
eek.gif
Really now? I hope i can at least try a pair on in store lol

Adidas needs to figure out how to  colorblock these NMDs- of the 32 cws available, they all kinda miss their mark besides the oreo NMD, F&F and the maroons

I think it's the same mesh that on the eu footlocker exclusives

If you look at pics of the mesh pairs that released last week and the pairs that are dropping Saturday, you can see the monochrome mesh pack has a much wider gauge, as in the "holes" in the mesh fabric are much bigger. Looks like like a mesh jersey material as opposed the tighter knit mesh from last week.

Nah that's different as well. The material on the FTL EU pairs is closer to the circle knit. If you look closely you can see it has a knit pattern as opposed to this weekend's mesh pairs which aren't knit at all.
Ah I see. Interesting that they're coming out with so many different materials at once.

For sizing reference between materials

Left =  Mesh US 8.5
Right =  PK US 7.5

I am a true 8.5. I've tried on all materials except suede.

Mesh = 8.5
Neoprene = 8 (Women's 9)
CK = 8
PK = 7.5

This is just my personal preference.

So the mesh on left fit snug even going TTS?

I don't think so. Maybe it's just the light , but if it s GITD I'll awesome. And maybe they are following what they did in the City Socks
Only reason why I mentioned GITD is cause of the black light. The white midsole barely pops even with the black light but that one block is 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom