Adidas NMD thread

If anyone doesnt want their blk pk in a 8.5-9, dm me

Seller I was going to meet up with is backing out asking for more money

NMDs are much more comfortable for those with flat feet or low arches. I am almost flat footed and these feel very comfortable. But yes, for people with high arches I can see how they aren't supportive enough for your foot.

NMDs are much more comfortable for those with flat feet or low arches. I am almost flat footed and these feel very comfortable. But yes, for people with high arches I can see how they aren't supportive enough for your foot.

This.

Im pretty satisfied with it. Compared to my beater racers, it feels much better. I feel like this shoe was molded from my foot. :lol:

This.

Im pretty satisfied with it. Compared to my beater racers, it feels much better. I feel like this shoe was molded from my foot.
laugh.gif
Did you get the same size in nmd's are racers? how do they fit?

UBs >>> NMDs IMO... Design, comfort... Overall just way a better shoe... Pure Boost PK >>> NMDs as well....

Last edited:
Isn't UB bounce bad for your knees?

Anyway NMD reminds me of the Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ and Swatch Sistem51, basically same design philosophy and marketing approach by bringing back elements of past designs and create something totally new with modern tech, instead of just retroing OG models yet not being able to really replicate them exactly.

If Adidas simply made a Flux or Boost version of their Boston Super / Micropacer / Rising Star like they did with ZX and EQT, it wouldn't have worked as well.

Last edited:
I woudnt use em for running, I need a bit more support and like a firmer ride. If I didnt have a choice and had a surprise run for whateer reason ( :lol: ) then I think id be perfectly fine in the UB.

Isn't UB bounce bad for your knees?

Anyway NMD reminds me of the Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ and Swatch Sistem51, basically same design philosophy and marketing approach by bringing back elements of past designs and create something totally new with modern tech, instead of just retroing OG models yet not being able to really replicate them exactly.

If Adidas simply made a Flux or Boost version of their Boston Super / Micropacer / Rising Star like they did with ZX and EQT, it wouldn't have worked as well.

The only downfall to your analogy is I'd rather keep my 86.

sorry for asking since this was gone over but which styles are restocking tomorrow? not PKs right?

edit - did not mean tomorrow

Last edited:
Wait the RD for the monochrome mesh pack is tomorrow? My HOH said theyre having it on Saturday....hmmmm

EDIT: ok it is Saturday then lol

Last edited:
are you guys still seeing the circa knits sitting on shelves anywhere? I'm sort of regretting not swooping either of those...

Back
Top Bottom