Adidas NMD thread

I'm likely in the minority, but I'm at that life-phase where even $80 seems steep for reg nmds.
Kudos though bra!
/edit, city socks are on sale already, adding this coupon to that is a steal.
I'd hop on that of I didn't own the shoes already.

Last edited:
BFD4845B-CDD8-4D9D-905A-5523D4F51102.png
Couldn’t pass it up, already marked down 30% off and then another 50% on top of that, steal!!!

copped my first pair of human races.. love these joints even though i dont understand the writing on the shoe lol... was contemplating white laces on these but the orange ones look better
20181119_184414.jpg
I returned my Black Core's back to Sns today. The midfoot was way too tight after adjusting the laces.I wore my other Hu Nmd's to the post office as i returned them and they were comfy as butter.

I had the stlt in my cart this morning and totally forgot about it. Went check out and theyr e sold out ...ill take it as a sign. What I need assre some black ub for work

Damn thanks but no 12. Anyone know how these fit?
Also interested in the fit on these, I’ve got the Japan Triple Black R1 PKs but I need something a bit better suited for winter in the Midwest. I think these are the move. If anybody can help that’d be great!

Also interested in the fit on these, I’ve got the Japan Triple Black R1 PKs but I need something a bit better suited for winter in the Midwest. I think these are the move. If anybody can help that’d be great!

I wear 12 in boosts, nmds, and yeezys and the 12.5 of these was too narrow

I wear 12 in boosts, nmds, and yeezys and the 12.5 of these was too narrow
Wow really? Half sizing up and still too narrow? I'm right between an 11.5 and 12 in most shoes so it'll be interesting to see how these play out. Unfortunately there's really no reviews of them on YouTube that speak on the sizing either. Trial and error possibly..

Wow really? Half sizing up and still too narrow? I'm right between an 11.5 and 12 in most shoes so it'll be interesting to see how these play out. Unfortunately there's really no reviews of them on YouTube that speak on the sizing either. Trial and error possibly..
that's basically what I had to do - the cage around it is very stiff - think that has something to do with it

Back
Top Bottom