Adidas NMD thread

i'm shocked that all the nmd's are in one thread and that the hu's don't have their own thread, anyways bout to go search for those pods they looked interesting

Here’s hoping the rest of the world is as unenthused about this Hu release as some folks here. I like em, and will at least try to get all of em like the SolarHu’s.

I think you'll be able to score them all at retail or even just under retail.

I stopped trying to complete the Hu pack ever since they started doing all these BBC exclusive, Complexcon exclusive, Japan exclusive, Taiwain exclusive, China exclusive. Since I'm missing a lot of those, theres less desire for me to complete it lol. Holi's was my last completion set

Folks, for the record, the red tab in the back bleeds. Heavily! Smh.

Attachments

• 20181107_114754.jpg
    20181107_114754.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20181107_114744.jpg
    20181107_114744.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 30
Tons of sites been posting them as coming soon... google and some should come up. adidas will be Sat morning at 10am.

All i see is euro sites. Would rather cop from an american site. Plus you know that adc splash page makes you wait like 3 hours

Legit check please. I went to a consignment shop and saw the og nmd r1 pk on the shelf and I wanted it but the cashier couldn’t find the box so he called someone and I was waiting a while and the Asian lady employee called the guy again and After the call the Asian lady whispered something to the cashier and finally the Asian guy came in but with another nmd og pk r1 with the og box but he sold it for 400 Canadian to me rather than the 450 which I was originally gonna pay for the one on the shelf. I asked why it was cheaper and he said because the consigner is selling it for less than the other shoe that was on the shelf. But the box he gave me said 450 (which was the same price as the pair on the shelf) not 400 so that didn’t add up.

After the whisper and lower price I got a suspicious vibe. is their such thing as a poor/fake/or b grade nmd r1 og pk? Because he sold it less. Mine has no b grade stamp. Here are the pictures.
legit check anyone?

Back
Top Bottom