Adidas NMD thread

The oil based sharpie works but it's not perfect. The result is almost a little too white & slightly glossy. That being said, it's probably the best option. I know a lot of people have also had good results w/ white "Decofabric" markers from craft stores as well. These in particular:

http://www.uchida.com/product/28/decofabric
The thought did cross my mind, and I welcome all suggestions. I'll grab em, experiment and post results here.
Thanks a bunch guys.

I also have a white SneakersER midsole paint pen that I've never actually tried on boost, but it was purchased for that purpose. I have a few pairs I was planning on running some tests on myself, just not sure when I'll get around to it.

I also have a white SneakersER midsole paint pen that I've never actually tried on boost, but it was purchased for that purpose. I have a few pairs I was planning on running some tests on myself, just not sure when I'll get around to it.
Upon further search, I'll agree; boosts are more of an "eggshell" white. Not entirely creamy, though definitely not pearl white either.
I got the decofabric and sharpies coming in. I'll find time to fool around with them.
Much appreciated to everyone.
Edit/ and to digress a little, y'all really shouldn't sleep on that cs1 deal on adidas.com.

SneakersER makes Turtle Dove & Off-White midsole pens as well. Might buy one of the Off-White pens too before I do my tests.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.31.03 PM.png

I got the Energy Aqua's with a 20% code on Adc. Im glad i copped before they pulled them.

Reminds of the Glitch pack.
And speaking of which, how're they holding up on resale?
Either way, I'm fresh out; my wallet took a hit this past month. At this point I'm only holding out for the OW UNC 1s.

Back
Top Bottom