Adidas NMD thread

IMG_7965.JPG
Is this a Pharrell x Adidas x Coogi collab? Sheesh these are really something...

That AFRO pack that has images floating around...that rectangle box at the front is over the top jarring. Like can you get anymore tryhard?

Hope they are rejected samples.

Plus, it looks to me the embroidery work is gone. One of the KEY points that differentiated these NMDS from the rest is the embroidery anyone agree?

I can’t get jiggy with those 3 up top :sick::sick::sick:. Basura!!! I bet you I’d win a raffle for one of those :rolleyes.

Who am I kidding? I’d still would miss out just like every other human racers

Yeah the white box is in no way aesthetically pleasing to my eye. The only one of this pack that looks good to me is the one I posted yesterday with the symbols. Hopefully it's not going to be super limited or F&F.

The pair on the right looks like it hasn't finish loading.

One thing i realized abt pharrells in recent drops is, they tend to look unattractive during mock up but are decent physically.

The chalk corals in US11 needs to settle down. Keeps jumping up and down between 360-380 on goat and stockx.

Anybody know of any steals out there for NMD R1 STLT in either black or white size 9.5? My brother is looking for a pair.

That AFRO pack that has images floating around...that rectangle box at the front is over the top jarring. Like can you get anymore tryhard?

Hope they are rejected samples.

Plus, it looks to me the embroidery work is gone. One of the KEY points that differentiated these NMDS from the rest is the embroidery anyone agree?

Every HuNMD release had colorways w/ embroidery though.

Maybe I'm not understanding your meaning though. If you're saying afro pack is the first pack w/ no embroidery, then yeah you're probably right. But we won't know until we actually see the retail pairs. As of now we have to assume everything we've seen is a sample.

Last edited:
What’s up fam, so I just got a pair of the black Holi off Goat as my first hu shoe. I went down .5 to size 10 like other pk nmd.... one shoe is fine while the other feels really tight where the cage meets the foot... can I loosen the laces to solve this issue? ( don’t want to relace in case I need to send back or size swap)

^That remains to be the most realistic option as there is no insole.
Loosen the laces or just remove them ...break in for 24 hrs doing chores in the house :smile:

What’s up fam, so I just got a pair of the black Holi off Goat as my first hu shoe. I went down .5 to size 10 like other pk nmd.... one shoe is fine while the other feels really tight where the cage meets the foot... can I loosen the laces to solve this issue? ( don’t want to relace in case I need to send back or size swap)
Congrats on your first hu's :nthat:
Never had a problem with tightness where cage meets foot, but new Hu's are a bit tight for me around the top of the foot. Only lasts a wear or two until they break in and the knit softens. Maybe loosening your laces and wearing for a few days might solve the problem?

Still thinking if i should go 0.5 down or stick to tts.. chalk corals in 10.5 dropped to 350+ whereas 11 maintains around 370.

So I got my black Holi’s from Rezet delivered on Saturday. Came home from work today and had a “Sorry We Missed You” notice from the post office on my door saying that I have a package from the same place and I can pick it up tomorrow morning. Looks like they sent me two pairs of Holi’s :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom