Adidas NMD thread

Traded my ds yeezy beluga 2.0 and added $40 for the corals. I probably gave too much but the corals are just too darn beautiful.

Quick question-do all the corals have similar designs/coloring, or is each pair unique and cut from one huge swatch of material, like the AM4LA 747s?

Traded my ds yeezy beluga 2.0 and added $40 for the corals. I probably gave too much but the corals are just too darn beautiful.

Quick question-do all the corals have similar designs/coloring, or is each pair unique and cut from one huge swatch of material, like the AM4LA 747s?

All the same

Is there anyone who's in need of size 5 corals? It's a rarer size and just wanted to give my nt fam the first chance to take them. If anybody wants to trade lmk! If not I'll send em over to my girl lol.

Yo, my bro said he heard there are 2000 pairs of each color of them 3 Pharell joints that just released. I think it's more based off of how many people actually won them plus how many pairs are available and sold on StockX. Is it 2000 pairs or more?

its roughly 1.8k pairs on ADC US alone, thats not including ADC UK, CA, AU, and other Adidas in other countries. Also doesn't include in-store releases.

Im Stil in love with the white canvas pair, the cleanest by far.

Honestly what he did with the first ATR batch was pretty awful, the hole pack came clutch, too bad that BBC exclusive didn't had a WW release

If I had to rate all the *retail* Trail Hu's:

1. BBC Cotton Candy
2. Blank Canvas
3. Oreo
4. Pink Glow
5. Coral Chalk
6. Core Black/Purple
7. Sun Glow
8. Nude
9. MC

only because of the trail soles. Thats why I didn't include any of the OG Hu's because that list would be very different.

If I had to rate all the *retail* Trail Hu's:

1. BBC Cotton Candy
2. Blank Canvas
3. Oreo
4. Pink Glow
5. Coral Chalk
6. Core Black/Purple
7. Sun Glow
8. Nude
9. MC

I don't know if it's recency bias or what, but the Coral Chalks take top spot for me. The colorway and pattern is just so unique.

D6D4BF12-2839-45B8-B51C-3270582489E6.jpeg 7CE8EE51-BC62-4780-9719-CF24A9A1266B.jpeg

Today

Reactions: gir
I don't know if it's recency bias or what, but the Coral Chalks take top spot for me. The colorway and pattern is just so unique.

yeah Coral Chalks are very dope. My top 3 spots are the more wearable colorways. And reason why I rank the Pink Glows higher than Corals is because of the marble cage. That set it off for me

I wish my pink pair didn’t get canceled smh

Probably my favorite of all the Hus because of that cage. Gonna try to find a trade for them using some heat I have laying around

I wish my pink pair didn’t get canceled smh

Probably my favorite of all the Hus because of that cage. Gonna try to find a trade for them using some heat I have laying around

Yeah I'm tempted to trade my Blue Tints or Belug 2.0s for a pair of the Corals.

Just checked my order status for ADC and it says a different size instead of a 10.5.. **** :lol:

Ik I carted my size but then again site was buggin.. gonna try to see if I can snag a trade

Just checked my order status for ADC and it says a different size instead of a 10.5.. **** :lol:

Ik I carted my size but then again site was buggin.. gonna try to see if I can snag a trade

thats weird as hell, what size shows up?
still says in progress?

I had a similar situation, was able to check out a pair of the black ones in 9 but got sent a confirmation mail with 9.5 (which happened to be the size I actually wanted so actually really happy about that)

Back
Top Bottom