Adidas NMD thread

Picked up my black pair from Soho couple hours ago. Ton of asians picking up their pairs. It was crazy lmao. If you were one of the *******s trying to buy pairs in front of the store, smh y'all. Dude tried lowballing me for my pair.

Picked up my black pair from Soho couple hours ago. Ton of asians picking up their pairs. It was crazy lmao. If you were one of the *******s trying to buy pairs in front of the store, smh y'all. Dude tried lowballing me for my pair.

That isn't new lol

wish I was one of those asians. Need to find a trade for one of my corals or pink glows for these core blacks.

39963B28-9BBB-4055-9A6C-15F610EB9F77.jpeg

For those who have them, How does the Arkyn fit ? is it the same as NMD PK where most us have to go down .5 sz from UB size? Also the price is all over the place. Naked have them for $160 while other sites are $200 - 200euro

Back
Top Bottom