Adidas NMD thread

for those who are winning through SnS, are you guys using paypal? Ive been just using straight CC and I rarely get L emails from them. Makes me think that Ive actually won raffles but chase has been denying them all along lol

CC

They stay doing the delayed raffle notifications.... no one knows if they ever honor it

They Honor it. This happened with the 4ds for me. The womans pairs were delayed and they were drawn almost a week after the mens pairs and both my mom and my sister hit. SNS is prolly the most legit with their raffles IMO.

Just carted all 3 in one cart on AU hah

hu-nt.jpg

Bruv give me the cart. ASC AU is aids

Uhh yeah I should have asked, so sorry didn't think we had much AU fam here :frown:

It's been too long, went back and it said this:

YOUR BAG HAS BEEN UPDATED
  • One or more products in your bag are not available. They are removed so you can check out.
  • Desired product not available (Pharrell Williams Hu Holi NMD MC Shoes) (size : 7)
  • Desired product not available (PW HU HOLI NMD MC) (size : 13)
  • Desired product not available (PW HU HOLI NMD MC) (size : 10)

IMG_7756.JPG
AU was horrendous. Got through the waiting room numerous times but only managed to cart once but then got stuck in payment loop and ended up with nothing. Oh well.

Wow can't believe somebody was able to cart all 3 and see the checkout page lol. Thought it would be the usual trouble of struggling just to add one. Or is AU Adidas website more smooth than US?

Back
Top Bottom