Adidas NMD thread

Doing a trade for My pink Holi nmd for this guys v1 blue Hus...can someone help me LC these as I know fakes have gotten really good
Im a TTS 7.5 with my 7.5 Holis and he says his 8.5 hus fit like an 8, which I find kind of suspect. Appreciate any help!

unnamed.jpg unnamed-2.jpg unnamed-3.jpg unnamed-4.jpg unnamed-5.jpg unnamed-6.jpg unnamed-7.jpg

The stitching on these is off and he really went out of his way to not show you the boost in any of the pics.

Doing a trade for My pink Holi nmd for this guys v1 blue Hus...can someone help me LC these as I know fakes have gotten really good
Im a TTS 7.5 with my 7.5 Holis and he says his 8.5 hus fit like an 8, which I find kind of suspect. Appreciate any help!
]
I’m
Sorry bruh but these blue ones are suspect as ****

IMG_3185.JPG

Some stores just take forever to ship the shoes: Adidas x Pharrell HU Trail NMD Holi cream. First ever Trail NMD model. Plenty of interesting things.

Went true to size 10.5. Exact width and a whole thumb extra length. Can see how cage negatively affect wide footers and mismatch length with a 1/2 size either way. And the Trail sole/side plugs are heavy. Solid traction and durable feel, but a lot different from NMD R1 or City Sock.

Looking forward to the next colorways in the pack.

IMG_3185.JPG

Some stores just take forever to ship the shoes: Adidas x Pharrell HU Trail NMD Holi cream. First ever Trail NMD model. Plenty of interesting things.

Went true to size 10.5. Exact width and a whole thumb extra length. Can see how cage negatively affect wide footers and mismatch length with a 1/2 size either way. And the Trail sole/side plugs are heavy. Solid traction and durable feel, but a lot different from NMD R1 or City Sock.

Looking forward to the next colorways in the pack.

They actually end up loosening up some laterally over time. For me, I like a little less than a thumb extra in the toe on my Hu's. but the beauty of the design is that, even if it's a little long, the mid foot makes it fit and not slip. So there's a good half-size of flexibility.

They actually end up loosening up some laterally over time. For me, I like a little less than a thumb extra in the toe on my Hu's. but the beauty of the design is that, even if it's a little long, the mid foot makes it fit and not slip. So there's a good half-size of flexibility.

True. I go 1/2 size down in pk R1, but was told true to size for trails. Can see if you relace and wear over time, width might loosen. Model still holds foot well. Agree the full thumb length is the big issue. These shoes were such a pain to get though that I'll live with it.
Good Luck this upcoming drop.

Dude talking about trading his Pink Holi for the Blue Hu’s reminds me of how I traded the Sneakers n Stuff UB’s (that I got on discount) for the Red Hu’s. :pimp:

Biggest comeup so far.

L on Shinzo for the black pair

Edit: 9 minutes later with an another L incoming for the Tie Die pair :lol:

Last edited:
checking my emails while eating breakfast. multiples L's on SVD, multiple L's on shinzo, multiple L's on OBD. Now i'm mad like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26432-1396394409-16.gif

Back
Top Bottom