Adidas NMD thread

Agree on all the comments on the AMM NMD.
How do you describe it?

Should you ask me, i'll say they are like the economical versions of the Hender Schemes to me. Leather where leather should be (on the panelling and laces) SUPER SOFT upper it completely ****s on the Wool PK released a year back. And a black outsole with OPTIC white EVA plugs just makes wearing it super easy.

To most others, it's another B&W release. To those with the discerning eye...the details are in the details.

hender scheme always been off the table because i am a 13-14 but i will put these amm nmd up there with any adidas release. i got tons of compliments from kids to old folks.
juts a perfect, needlessly luxurious sneaker

they are executed very well. Materials, color blocking, knit pattern, etc.

Since we're on the subject of the Invincible x Neighborhood, why are bunch of people posting this pic around? I see popular blogs and whatnot posting this. Trying to spread rumors of bapes? All the shoes in this pic are fake

they are executed very well. Materials, color blocking, knit pattern, etc.

Since we're on the subject of the Invincible x Neighborhood, why are bunch of people posting this pic around? I see popular blogs and whatnot posting this. Trying to spread rumors of bapes? All the shoes in this pic are fake

Some fakes @ factories hint at future releases? If a Bape x HU x Adidas goes down.. WOW

Saw these at FTL the other day. Colorway slipped under my radar, they're pretty nice. Basically a grey/black datamosh with stripes. IMG_3011.JPG
Yep, I bought these a while back and have worn them every day except for one ever since. I'll probably have to double up before they sell out. Totally love this colorway and think it's as good as any NMD I've seen to date.

Need some help.

Just reach into one of my boxes and found some white flossy layer on the heel counter at the back strap of my NMD. STILL DS.

It's not the PK version..think it's called the BRED wools.

Was in the area when Bait tweeted the nbhd nmd was available instore. Copped a sz 8.5 (they also had 10.5, 13 left when i was there) The material is still mesh but the mesh is a lot more stretchier than regular mesh but not as thick as the HU knit.

Was in the area when Bait tweeted the nbhd nmd was available instore. Copped a sz 8.5 (they also had 10.5, 13 left when i was there) The material is still mesh but the mesh is a lot more stretchier than regular mesh but not as thick as the HU knit.
Did they let you buy more than one pair? Ugh, wish I could’ve grabbed an 8.5 or 9. Ended up with a 6

False hype. They just didnt produce as many of these. It looks like most stores got 1 size run of the NBHDs, while they had quite a few of AMMs.

False hype. They just didnt produce as many of these. It looks like most stores got 1 size run of the NBHDs, while they had quite a few of AMMs.

Ahh I get that... didn’t even see what the release was like to know how many, lol

I think that might be a whole different collection. There was a PK NMD in that one.

Nvm, it was this one I was thinking of, but yeah there should be more. im hoping for the inikis.

I like everything about the Neighborhood x Invincible NMD except for the Tiger in the back.

Back
Top Bottom