Adidas NMD thread

I know this is anti-hypebeast talk, but if anyone is just looking for something nice to wear then check out this NMD R1 PK black/grey "datamosh" colorway that just hit disco yesterday:

https://www.footlocker.com/product/model:265142/sku:BZ0223/

I know these aren't limited or anything, but they look good and the price is right for rockin'...

their prices already slashed? that's fast.. but good for those who want them.

IMG_8965.PNG IMG_8964.PNG

This holiday season crazy

50/50 on this one. most likely a pass for me.

I still haven't gotten a pair smh. I've gotta work my magic some how.

Btw anyone in Chicago here, that could do me a favor lol. PM if you could.

Man these twitter kids. That does not look like a professional graphic let alone one with the kind of font BBC would use. Serifs, for reals?

I feel like BBCEmailBusta over here. But maybe wex or Pharrell will tweet and put me down like yeezymafia.

CANZEL ZEASON from Norse.

2/3.

Note: They officially oversold . Site was just not suited to handle 4 releases and sneaker exchange all at once.

Nobody talking about these for Saturday?

Maybe an easy W... like these a lot more than the HU Trail to be honest.

Nobody talking about these for Saturday?

Maybe an easy W... like these a lot more than the HU Trail to be honest.

Isn't that the yzy drop this weekend. AND now they add this in..hadn't they done enough damage last weekend and some here
...hasn't even recovered from the after effects....

Isn't that the yzy drop this weekend. AND now they add this in..hadn't they done enough damage last weekend and some here
...hasn't even recovered from the after effects....

Just confirmed with a rep that the Yeezys will release this weekend on ADC, seemed the early rumors were confirmed / YS only.

Also that the Inv / NBHD NMDs will be releasing Saturday as well.

frozen-yellow-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom