Adidas NMD thread

Makes it a bit easier when added to wishlist

Attachments

• 20171111_103030.jpg
    20171111_103030.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 114
Managed to check out a blk/white.. no splash blows. So many errors, and only a few sizes seemed to be loading at a time randomly.

IMG_0408.JPG
ish was horrible..had the 0 minutes for 4ever...finally got to size and showed only 8 10 12...about time I hit size 10 it was gone! smh kept refreshing and sizes where randomly popping in and out! Finally said "F" it and went for a sz 12 (im a 10-10.5) catpcha got me again and 12 was sold out (was gonna copp for my boy) Refreshed again and low and behold the "Golden 10.5" just sat there all alone! I instantly added..went through the captcha road signs, and then wulla! Cheers to all who was able to grab a pair!

p.s. got the email also, so does that mean confirmed!

I tried to add from wishlist but it just kept spinning. just luck i guess if you added. Guess i'll go play fortnite lol

IMG_0408.JPG
ish was horrible..had the 0 minutes for 4ever...finally got to size and showed only 8 10 12...about time I hit size 10 it was gone! smh kept refreshing and sizes where randomly popping in and out! Finally said "F" it and went for a sz 12 (im a 10-10.5) catpcha got me again and 12 was sold out (was gonna copp for my boy) Refreshed again and low and behold the "Golden 10.5" just sat there all alone! I instantly added..went through the captcha road signs, and then wulla! Cheers to all who was able to grab a pair!

Nothing is confirmed until you have em in hand

IMG_0408.JPG

Congrats man. Just had to keep trying. Persistence pays off. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom