Adidas NMD thread

oh lawd.. I see you're in Orlando are you gonna camp out? I'm gonna be up there this weekend I might just line up
Bruh the only adidas Store is in a mall idk how they would handle a camp out lmao.
I’m not planning on camping out though, test Monday that I have to put before a camp out

Bruh the only adidas Store is in a mall idk how they would handle a camp out lmao.
I’m not planning on camping out though, test Monday that I have to put before a camp out
true.. not sure but everyone better bring their running shoes cause I'm gonna dash lmao, good luck on the test

just tried calling adidas Orlando and went straight to busy... probably got the phone off the hook lol

NMD CS1 Gore-Tex. 11.17 $220.

34E93B9D-CC17-4303-87E1-22CF6FD51D1D.jpeg

2BB7DAD7-F126-4AD1-BB01-7D32BEB33B22.jpeg
DAFAC1ED-68F4-4C19-AAED-61AA615FF3ED.jpeg
521A8E66-30B2-48DA-820B-95A1BA64143D.jpeg

Both pairs are must-haves for me.

giphy.gif

And livestock is fcfs, they only let you get one model or one of each? If it's one of each I might go there

Adidas would have to be bat-sht crazy to have a fcfs for these if they are going to have a very limited run in-store. I'm kinda starting to get the feeling these might be a GR (or at least close to one).

Adidas would have to be bat-sht crazy to have a fcfs for these if they are going to have a very limited run in-store. I'm kinda starting to get the feeling these might be a GR (or at least close to one).
Adc EU and US are about 10k each plus all the consortium stores. Might be another 10k. That is quite alot of stocks. But demand might be huge too

Adc EU and US are about 10k each plus all the consortium stores. Might be another 10k. That is quite alot of stocks. But demand might be huge too

Thats very true. Demand will absolutely will be there....I'm just hoping that those who put in the work will be able to get their size without a major problem.

most likely you are right, I'm just still surprised at what adidas stores are doing so I'm expecting unusual things from this release...

Back
Top Bottom