Adidas NMD thread

Just got an email from adidas that said I can still cop with a link included. Then went to confirmed site and it says I have exceeded the time to check out. Riiiipppp

Damn, I guess I lost my reservation like the others. Says deadline to sign up has passed even though I signed up a while ago. :rolleyes

Something is screwed up on ADC; your Confirmed account should be linked to your normal ADC account, but the email address entered (the one where you would have received notifications that you signed up) comes up as a new email instead of linking and associating with your existing email/account. New email means new account means no reservation.

Lame.

Get it together ADC...
IMG_9853.jpg
IMG_9854.jpg

At least ADC UK let me go through Confirmed process and take an L after registration email. ADC US just sht-canned the registration process. Not even in My Releases after emails. Out.

IMG_2832.GIF

Something is screwed up on ADC; your Confirmed account should be linked to your normal ADC account, but the email address entered (the one where you would have received notifications that you signed up) comes up as a new email instead of linking and associating with your existing email/account. New email means new account means no reservation.

Lame.
its happening to me... L already haha

Back
Top Bottom