Adidas NMD thread

TGWO CS1 came in, and like others have said, they're much bigger compared to regular CS1s. You can easily go half or even full size down depending on the width of your foot. Mind you, I like them A LOT. The trail sole adds stability to them but its a shame theyre a bit big at TTS

StockX is doing no fees today on NMDs, sellers will def be lowering prices so if there's a pair your looking to add to your collection today would be the day

TGWO CS1 came in, and like others have said, they're much bigger compared to regular CS1s. You can easily go half or even full size down depending on the width of your foot. Mind you, I like them A LOT. The trail sole adds stability to them but its a shame theyre a bit big at TTS

I went my usual TTS for CS1 and it works so just saying everyone's feet is different.

StockX is doing no fees today on NMDs, sellers will def be lowering prices so if there's a pair your looking to add to your collection today would be the day
Yup, tons of drops on pricing. Pricing kept slowly lowering on the Triple Black *** NMD's so I put in a bid of $192.00 and my offer got accepted for size 9.

$206 shipped isn't bad. Everytime they would pop up on a Euro site, it would always be about $205ish USD shipped.

I went my usual TTS for CS1 and it works so just saying everyone's feet is different.

good to know..
all these feedback got me antsy as i went with my TTS Cs1 size also.. just incase, i hope slapping in a UB insole would fix the problem.. if needed.. mail day is 4days away..

Guys. Please help. First time selling my human race to stockX. It already sold I just have to ship it but before that I send them to ask if this gonna be a problem. They said this count as a box damage? But I haven’t ship it yet. What should I do? What if the worst case scenario here? I don’t want to pay for unnecessarily charge. Thanks.

6FB5F42C-0053-423F-9C9E-D6369CD21842.jpeg

Guys. Please help. First time selling my human race to stockX. It already sold I just have to ship it but before that I send them to ask if this gonna be a problem. They said this count as a box damage? But I haven’t ship it yet. What should I do? What if the worst case scenario here? I don’t want to pay for unnecessarily charge. Thanks.

6FB5F42C-0053-423F-9C9E-D6369CD21842.jpeg

I've sent boxes to StockX in worse shape than that and haven't got fined or rejected. You should be fine.

That feeling u get when u weren't paying attention to NMD releases and realize the OGs dropped

You will be fine! I sold a really rough box recently through Stock X and it was accepted. GOAT is another story...

my first few NMDs were mesh and i don't think they're that bad, honestly. however, there seems to be a few different uppers and prices now it gets confusing. i think mesh NMDs shouldn't sell for more than $100.

Nmd PK are so comfy I need an R2 with the OG pk knit. My r1's are mad comfy but the midsole is nowhere near R 2 cushioning

Back
Top Bottom