Adidas NMD thread

Finally got tracking from Mychoice UPS. SNS needs to step there shipping game updated. Now I just wait till next week "Tuesday" to receive them. Smh.

quick question, just noticed like an old ketchup red or pink stain on my midsoles of the CS1 NMD PK joints. not too large but I tried using the Jason mark cleaner on it to no avail....what do you guys use to spot clean your NMD midsoles??

Thinking about getting then Tan PKs. Its a good price but I'd rather get another pair of black tricos. Anyone got any inhand pics?

Last edited:
Thinking about getting then Tan PKs. Its a good price but I'd rather get another pair of black tricos. Anyone got any inhand pics?

I got my tan (linen) PKs yesterday, I don't have any pics (as I didn't take any pics and am at work now) but I absolutely love them, especially at the price right now. I really wanted the French Beige but they are far too expensive at resell and I'm sure these tans will hold up until those retro or a French Beige 2.0 releases.

Last edited:

I actually kinda like the white & triple black ones, chickenwop has been posting them, but I didn't want to put too much stock in his pics cause he's so shady haha
I don't know if it's the quality of the photo but these are terrible

Back
Top Bottom