Adidas NMD thread

Hoping the best for y'all who haven't gotten shipping yet 

I would contact them and ask whats up since we're already passed when they told us they'd be shipped out

they never email back.. I didnt even get 20% code either.....Europeans be wasting my time as always. Only shop i never had issues with was WellGosh. Dudes called me personally to fix my orders :smokin

Last edited:
I think the Tri-Colors is the most Slept on NMD

it should have had a higher demand n resale

White or Black are Fire 
nthat.gif

Anyone go a half size up on the Xr1 og that has a normal (medium) width foot? I am a 12.5 in r1's which are not snug at all and no heel slip. Can I get away with a 13?

For those posting a grip of pics:

Fyi:

For posting videos
[ VIDEO ].........[ /VIDEO ]
Just remove spacing within brackets.

For spoiler function
[ spoiler ]........[ /spoiler ]
Just remove spacing within brackets.

Wish people would use this function more to hide multi pics in post.

Do all nmd xr1s come with tags? Looking at a pair of the linens that is claimed to be DS, but no tags attached. Thanks and reps for any insight.

Do all nmd xr1s come with tags? Looking at a pair of the linens that is claimed to be DS, but no tags attached. Thanks and reps for any insight.
I bought one pair of xr1's and returned from Adc and no tags and one pair of R1's from adc and no tags and another pair of R1's from Footlocker.com and no tags. I was kinda of curious too as I wont buy from any resellers!

i believe tags only came with euro pairs regardless of model. bought a couple pairs of R1, R2 and CS1 from euro retailers and all had tags. but pairs i got locally had non.

lol because SNS ****** everyone on the blue pair. I bet their main stock isn't even at their warehouse, or it may be lost some on boat.
Boat went down in the atlantic
Who's willing to go on a treasure hunt with me, how many pairs you think we can fish up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom