Adidas NMD thread

Just got the NMD R2 Tokyos, and I'm pretty bummed.

I had an impossible time finding a 12, so I settled for an 11.5.

Well, true to my fears they were just a bit tight.

I LOVE THE SHOE though!!!

Going to see if I can sell the 11.5, and was lucky enough to find a 12 (now) near what I paid for the 11.5s.

The shoes are crazy though, no idea why people slept on them.

Look 1000% better in person. Also under 1,000 produced.

Last edited:

Haven't dropped yet, highly possible they never will.
There are 3 sizes available from Champs
It looks like a datamosh pattern in Tricolor colorway, maybe a sample or concept. Datamosh is exactly like an inverted Glitch Camo White Tricolor

To confirm I took a look inside my Blue Glitch camos and see the datamosh pattern
That's what I was thinking too, it's like a mix of different styles but Champs has a few

That's what I was thinking too, it's like a mix of different styles but Champs has a few
The product ID for that shoe is still BB2888 which is the normal Tricolor NMD that I posted. The photo on Champs' site is probably an old concept photo, not the final production shoe.

Just got the NMD R2 Tokyos, and I'm pretty bummed.

I had an impossible time finding a 12, so I settled for an 11.5.

Well, true to my fears they were just a bit tight.

I LOVE THE SHOE though!!!

Going to see if I can sell the 11.5, and was lucky enough to find a 12 (now) near what I paid for the 11.5s.

The shoes are crazy though, no idea why people slept on them.

Look 1000% better in person. Also under 1,000 produced.
You gonna sell for retail or resale??

blue datamosh 89403X still MIA.. lol. I have a feeling i will get a similar email like for the Overkills

​Paid $330 shipped.

New pair is $338 shipped.
Hmm don't know if I can pay that much right now, bought 5 pairs of NMDs this month (including my Datamosh).

Might be able to you get your money back or a bit more from StockX or Goat. There's also Reddit or local FB group (This is all assuming that you don't know about these places, but I have to believe that you do.)

Nope, those are just regular grey tricos. Champs is using the wrong product photo, typical footstore mistake.

As I said, the camo pair pictured has not dropped, and likely never will.

Hmm don't know if I can pay that much right now, bought 5 pairs of NMDs this month (including my Datamosh).

Might be able to you get your money back or a bit more from StockX or Goat. There's also Reddit or local FB group (This is all assuming that you don't know about these places, but I have to believe that you do.)
​Thanks!

Picked up some Datamosh NMDs for my wife and myself as well, Guccis. Also one to sell :wink:

I have them listed, but honestly would be happy getting close to what I paid for them.

​Thanks!

Picked up some Datamosh NMDs for my wife and myself as well, Guccis. Also one to sell :wink:

I have them listed, but honestly would be happy getting close to what I paid for them.
Hit my dm with the size man :smile: 

It looks like a datamosh pattern in Tricolor colorway, maybe a sample or concept. Datamosh is exactly like an inverted Glitch Camo White Tricolor

To confirm I took a look inside my Blue Glitch camos and see the datamosh pattern
I hope some madman can try taking the uppers off a glitch cw and turn it inside out to make a datamosh cw

Back
Top Bottom