Adidas NMD thread

This isn't a consortium series release, it's just a regular collab

Shouldn't have expected one 
laugh.gif
but an NT'er said different!

I'm going off NT 
frown.gif

I know their Reg boxes, homie didn't

yes L's for me |I  been an L month for me, no don's, no datamosh, etc.  SNS has been bad for me ever since they changed up their site. Nothing but "item reserved in another cart" at drop time every release on the dot. 

they likely had a lot of pairs since it was exclusive to them so they hoarded all the stock

see thats why you got to join the dark side.. We all ate expect maybe 1 or 2 who didnt type in right link 8) :smh:

nike draw about to be lit up too :smokin

Last edited:
I got blue and my boy got orange, he is willing to trade if I want the orange.  I'm not sure to keep blue or trade for orange.

Random, and a little off topic. But as I was leaving for work this morning, Mike and Mike had Kareem Abdul Jabbar on in that lounge type area.

Happened to see he was wearing some NMDs...HUGE NMDs haha 

Was able to cop a size 11 in the Miami colorway. Had the link ready in my browser and the live IG on my phone... I breezed through checkout, but then got lagged and received this screen. After about 20 minutes the confirmation finally came through. Congrats to all that copped today!!

see thats why you got to join the dark side.. We all ate expect maybe 1 or 2 who didnt type in right link
glasses.gif
mean.gif

nike draw about to be lit up too
smokin.gif
I'm already in the dark side lol. But I've actually wanted to get out of everything because a engagement/wedding fund is cutting into my sneakers hobby right now. But I actually wanted the blue datamosh for keeps rather than sell. Even if these tank, just the idea of paying resell even if its low is gonna eat up my conscience of my savings 

Resell is litty on GOAT.
Seriously.  Usually there is a pretty decent dip in prices right after the release with people listing quickly, but not as much this release.  I think folks recognize that the "exclusive to SNS tag" and hoops people had to jump through made these a difficult cop.  It helps that they look completely different than the other NMD pairs coming out.  Uniqueness+hype+limited = lit resell.

Sheesh, these could approach current Nice Kicks NMD resell status in time.  Heck, in size 13 the price is already up there with Nice Kicks. 
eek.gif

ppl who copped each colorway and got confirmation... did u use the same payment type?

Last edited:
ppl who copped each colorway and got confirmation... did u use the same payment type?
I copped 2 1 early 1 late and bro did same. Both mine were canceled and Both of his were confirmed. Difference was I used paypal and he used CC. coincidence? maybe...

I copped 2 1 early 1 late and bro did same. Both mine were canceled and Both of his were confirmed. Difference was I used paypal and he used CC. coincidence? maybe...

damn same with mine. i got 2 blue and 1 orange all through paypal and got all cancelled -__- i shoulda used cc -___- :smh:

damn same with mine. i got 2 blue and 1 orange all through paypal and got all cancelled -__- i shoulda used cc -___-
mean.gif
This is interesting lol, but I'm assuming a coincidence. I used paypal for both of my cancelled orders as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom