Adidas NMD thread

Lol the only people crying on this thread are the ones who managed to be lounging around when the window randomly opened. If they were working during that time and couldn't be by there phone, they'd probably be upset too. Just sayin.

Opening the window randomly for 4 hours without any type of prior announcement doesn't give everyone worldwide a fair chance. There has to be some kind of prior announcement. I don't know how people don't get that concept.

Lol the only people crying on this thread are the ones who managed to be lounging around when the window randomly opened. If they were working during that time and couldn't be by there phone, they'd probably be upset too. Just sayin.

Opening the window randomly for 4 hours without any type of prior announcement doesn't give everyone worldwide a fair chance. There has to be some kind of prior announcement. I don't know how people don't get that concept.
They did send an email announcing it was open.

Not complaining either way, I just don't think those that missed the 4 hour window had much to complain about either.

It was announced on twitter and emails were sent, if people missed out then oh well, accept your L and move on. The problem with sneakers today is that everyone wants every bit of information to be spoonfed to them.

Roshe status in full effect huh Adidas!! 
laugh.gif
 Damn

It was announced on twitter and emails were sent, if people missed out then oh well, accept your L and move on. The problem with sneakers today is that everyone wants every bit of information to be spoonfed to them.
It's not spoonfed as much as it is having a fair shot

People in AUS had from 1am-5am to enter, IDK about you but I'm not usually up at those hours randomly waiting for a registration form that wasn't announced

They did send an email announcing it was open.

Not complaining either way, I just don't think those that missed the 4 hour window had much to complain about either.

When did they send it? And it said registration was going to open up soon? Or did they send it when registration opened it? And the email said they would for sure being opening registration randomly?

I didnt get any emails like that. Only got notifications at the time of the window opening, but nothing prior.

If they didn't announce it PRIOR to the window, then it doesn't really count or matter. The key is it should've been BEFORE the window opened, not at the time it opened.

SNS is giving everyone a fair chance, plain and simple. The only people complaining about that fact are the ones who were lucky enough to be by their phone when the window opened. You need to be lucky to be able to buy a pair, I get that. But you shouldn't have to be lucky to get a CHANCE to buy. That's just silly.

When did they send it? And it said registration was going to open up soon? Or did they send it when registration opened it? And the email said they would for sure being opening registration randomly?

I didnt get any emails like that. Only got notifications at the time of the window opening, but nothing prior.

If they didn't announce it PRIOR to the window, then it doesn't really count or matter. The key is it should've been BEFORE the window opened, not at the time it opened.

SNS is giving everyone a fair chance, plain and simple. The only people complaining about that fact are the ones who were lucky enough to be by their phone when the window opened. You need to be lucky to be able to buy a pair, I get that. But you shouldn't have to be lucky to get a CHANCE to buy. That's just silly.
This basically gives bot owners an advantage to create multiple accounts. It seems fair, but this release is going to be almost impossible if you're a manual user. 

It was sent when the window opened, but I don't really see the problem with that.

Either way, you're getting what you wanted so not sure why you're so upset.

People actually thought they had a chance in the first place ... smh you never learn 

my local dude in berlin says he's getting 5 pairs of each....but since he's my size, i really dont know if i can talk him into giving that size to me ^^

Honestly no reason to get heated either way about them reopening registrations.

Had a small chance either way and they're just sneakers so no need to be so serious

Fyi for the record:
my email timestamp was 11:41 est/10:41 cst.
Still a pointless conversation.

All those saying that people didn't have a chance in the first place, you're correct.  Except reopening registration makes it that much difficult.  Maybe it was 4% before, now it's probably more like 1% or less.  

How exactly would SNS screen for multiple accounts?  Same address, same name, same IP?  Only they'd be able to answer those questions, but I know of a lot of tech savvy people who would be able to bot multiple accounts.  I mean look at SM, that guy wins how many raffle drawings on Nike because he has so many accounts...

All those saying that people didn't have a chance in the first place, you're correct.  Except reopening registration makes it that much difficult.  Maybe it was 4% before, now it's probably more like 1% or less.  

How exactly would SNS screen for multiple accounts?  Same address, same name, same IP?  Only they'd be able to answer those questions, but I know of a lot of tech savvy people who would be able to bot multiple accounts.  I mean look at SM, that guy wins how many raffle drawings on Nike because he has so many accounts...

Competing with bots took a lot of fun out of this hobby. What I went through on the Black OG NMDs earlier this year made me lose interest in the NMD as a whole. I have my stepson my mesh Tokyo NMDs and I sold my White OG and Japan Grey pairs. Personally speaking, I won't be upset if I strike out.

it wasnt random tho...

The page with all the release info was on their site before they opened

Back
Top Bottom