Adidas NMD thread

Judging by other Consortium collab drops, these other sites are Ls waiting to happen

Not an ultra boost though. Not high resell. Its possible to grab one I think

Wasn't an Ultra Boost and release was still kinda messed up. A lot of Kith fanatics and even NMD CS fans out in demand. And quantity numbers outside of the two collab retailers are never that much.
Good luck to those trying for wear.

Anyone know the stock numbers for Naked yesterday?
Each store probably have 5k each with 2.5k of each color way
I think I saw somewhere that Kith had 3k of one and 2k of the other so I assume that Naked was the opposite but combined had 10k total

Each store probably have 5k each with 2.5k of each color way
I think I saw somewhere that Kith had 3k of one and 2k of the other so I assume that Naked was the opposite but combined had 10k total
I believe Kith had 1500 in the pink and about 2k in the sandstone from a few sneaker accounts on twitter. 

Judging by other Consortium collab drops, these other sites are Ls waiting to happen

Not an ultra boost though. Not high resell. Its possible to grab one I think

Wasn't an Ultra Boost and release was still kinda messed up. A lot of Kith fanatics and even NMD CS fans out in demand. And quantity numbers outside of the two collab retailers are never that much.
Good luck to those trying for wear.

Yup. People really underestimating the hype around KITH and Boost products. I don't think resale will be high because of the original retail value and also because these aren't that great looking but you are only kidding yourself if you don't think the rest of the Consortium stores will be botted to death next week

im looking around and biggest i can find is 13. 

EDIT: http://www.stadiumgoods.com/nmd-r1-cgrey-cwhite-grey-bb2886

but 200
I might just have to wait for another Adidas Restock, big foot problems...
Yeah man and having a common size like mine (12) sucks too! I remember my best friend from HS use to wear a size 16, and man it was sadderday when we used to roll to the mall on the weekends to cop any new sneakers. The only ones where he had the most luck were all the reebok shaq releases hah. 

Last edited:
nthat.gif
shipped

Really like these KITH X NAKED NMDs.  Hope they are as comfy as they look.  Can't wait to get my pairs in.

Didn't thought there were so much demand for those CS2 they look really bad imho 

Look at both color ways of the kith cs2

The campout does the reviews I like the most , out of reps, but imaginary repped 

And it seems that the stripe down the middle of the shoe is impossible to take off, as long as it's leather, too bad for everyone that wanted to custom those 
resell is barely $300 right now so im sure it will only go down. I dont think there really is that much demand.
Yeah, The people who copped to resell are gonna find themselves selling at retail. 

Back
Top Bottom