Adidas NMD thread

Does this get better?  I just got my NMDs today and they rubbed the back of my heel really bad so I'm trying to decide if I should keep them and try to break them in or return them.
same here. i got cuts in the back of my ankles and they were super painful. the comfort of my nmds doesn't come close to the comfort of my boosts. did it get better after you broke them in? i like the look of ankle/no show socks but i guess i can wear crew socks while i break them in. please lmk!

same here. i got cuts in the back of my ankles and they were super painful. the comfort of my nmds doesn't come close to the comfort of my boosts. did it get better after you broke them in? i like the look of ankle/no show socks but i guess i can wear crew socks while i break them in. please lmk!

I never got mine to break in enough to make me ever choose to wear them over my UBs. I ended up selling mine about 2 weeks ago because they just sat in my closet. I think the lego bricks on the side were more uncomfortable than the ankle rubbing. I will never buy another pair. I'd rather spend a little more and get a shoe that I know will be comfortable.

So I signed up for the kith raffle but I chose the beige(forgot men's was the pink colorway) I chose size 9, does that mean if I win I'm getting size 9 women's? I hope not, although I"m probably not winning anyway 
roll.gif

The nmds which I ordered off adc Saturday have not got an order confirmation email with them, at this point should I expect cancellation?

The nmds which I ordered off adc Saturday have not got an order confirmation email with them, at this point should I expect cancellation?

Another poster said he called adidas and they said they were backordered. I'm on the same boat and I'm hoping they don't cancel. I'm annoyed they charged me right away but didn't send em yet. I feel like I pre ordered shoes now lmao

Fr fr, I'd honestly freak out if I at least hadn't gotten a tracking # by now.
Eh I ain't in a rush, forgot about it until today

Another poster said he called adidas and they said they were backordered. I'm on the same boat and I'm hoping they don't cancel. I'm annoyed they charged me right away but didn't send em yet. I feel like I pre ordered shoes now lmao
they could've said that in the email but oh well

Dang, I stand corrected. Ain't ever thought adc could pull that backordered bs. They're typically precise with logistics and whatnot.
Best of luck to all on the waiting list.

I think i'm with the others that are returning the solars to adc. I have looked forward to getting them for a couple months, almost bought at resale, finally got them and was just let down. Oh well, glad it was off adc at retail.

Back
Top Bottom