Adidas NMD thread

Does anyone know how the JD Sports NMDs (BB1355 and BB1356) fit compared to mesh or PK? The upper seems made out of a different material....

I've worn these less than 5 times and the stitching is coming off. These are from Champs SF. Can Adidas or champs offer a refund for these?
I think its 2 weeks from the footsites, ADC can give u a voucher similar to what Nike does. I had the cage of the UB of the OGs separate at the stitching and was given a voucher.

Hey guy, I just found these on my Nmd packer, does anyone has it on your nmd packer or just me. Should I be worried that this is fake??

I'm talking about the dot on the red blo
ck
I don't have them myself but a quick google search shows stock images with those three dots on the red blocks, should be legit 

Quote:
It's legit bro. I personally seen a fake one in hand before. Not even close. And there's no accessories with the shoes. Only extra laces.

Edit: Ma bad, mate

Last edited:
I can't find that Packers pair in a 11 for the life of me. I think that's one of the better NMD's.

Hey everyone,

I'm about to stream now hoping I catch this W on these 350's and NMDs using this tech. Never caught two L's in a row via confirmed but I'll prepare for the worse.

Also will do a recap on how to increase your chances.

http://twitch.tv/DiNyc3st

Back
Top Bottom