Adidas NMD thread

Well, w/o looking at the last 1o pages or less, is the gum pack global release or delayed for EU?

They are a poor mans camo glitch compared to the original 2016 release (Blues and Olives in particular) and not PK nor limited. No hype.

Also, stock is probably super GR. Personally, I passed but I have copped some of the recent GR Primeknits.

I agree but much worse colorways of mesh pairs have sold out way way faster.

Last edited:
Welp. Always knew that NMD didn't have longevity, but falling off this quick? nmds are more expensive roshays

Last edited:
I have to admit, when pics of the PWs leaked (a long time ago), the ones where PW himself is looking at a bunch on a table, and then early low res pics of the yellow began to surface, I thought they were going the mesh route (because they had that porous look that the mesh ones did).

But by the time of the release, they were confirmed as being PK, and also having them in hand I have no doubt they're pk.

Even though it's not the PK weave used on the R1, I feel like it's closer to the 350 V1 knit/weave. *shrug*

*pics are all in-hand, personal pairs.

A couple mediocre colorways don't sellout first day and y'all come to the conclusion that a shoe is dead.
Agreed. Also, the Black did sell out despite nearly 10k pairs (yes, the sz 14 is sitting...). Only white is sitting on ADC and that is because it had 14k pairs uploaded and imo, it's a weather/seasonal thing. Most of the US still has **** weather. Raining like nearly everyday here in Norcal. Would be a perfect late spring/summer shoe. Not to mention, it's been noted by other members that these are basically the Monochrome Pack re-released with gum soles. 

If ADC limited these to 2-3k pairs each, comments would be a lot different. 

Last edited:
im shocked this guy is arguing wrong information
Lol I was wrong but I wasn't using incorrect information. 

Adidas.com did prove me wrong though, but Hu PK still seems 

Agreed. Also, the Black did sell out despite nearly 10k pairs (yes, the sz 14 is sitting...). Only white is sitting on ADC and that is because it had 14k pairs uploaded and imo, it's a weather/seasonal thing. Most of the US still has **** weather. Raining like nearly everyday here in Norcal. Would be a perfect late spring/summer shoe. Not to mention, it's been noted my other members that these are basically the Monochrome Pack re-released with gum soles. 

If ADC limited these to 2-3k pairs each, comments would be a lot different. 
Can't WAIT for the RC UB in White. No need for these GR NMDs

Last edited:
So if NMD's start sitting on shelves because of higher production numbers that's considered falling off? Even if they're still dope colorways and good quality? Come on people. 

I hope people are done with the NMDs. Then I don't need to worry about getting the pairs I like for retail lol

Back
Top Bottom