Adidas NMD thread

They aren't sitting anywhere in the US and won't be anytime soon. All in store releases the past few weeks have been instant sell outs. Same for most online releases (including Euro boutiques who ship to US).

Resale on them is at its lowest though right now ($240-260) but they are still relatively "hyped."

Anyways, only a select few US boutiques haven't got them in yet due to delays Otherwise, the re-release is mostly over. Once pairs dry up in a few months, prices will naturally rise but they will never reach the crazy prices the 2015 version did.

Last edited:
I really like the material they used for the new glitch mesh. Plus the pull tab on the back is leather which is a nice touch

I'd be willing to try these out if they didn't have a white sole. Reminds me a little of the Key City NMD's.
I wasn't sure if I def wanted or not. In hand the materials were very nice had to cop. Perfect amount to get another platinum account too. I didn't really like the grey ones though.

They aren't sitting anywhere in the US and won't be anytime soon. All in store releases the past few weeks have been instant sell outs. Same for most online releases (including Euro boutiques who ship to US).

Resale on them is at its lowest though right now ($240-260) but they are still relatively "hyped."

Anyways, only a select few US boutiques haven't got them in yet due to delays Otherwise, the re-release is mostly over. Once pairs dry up in a few months, prices will naturally rise but they will never reach the crazy prices the 2015 version did.
This.  I'm not in terrible rush because one of the pairs was absolutely free.   I am just looking to break even at this point.  Thats why a local deal would be ideal

Local spot did a special release for their rewards members

Treated myself to something nice with my tax return 8) :smokin

what are some cleaning tips to keep them fresh if they get dirty ?
what soap i use ?

What are you talking about lol

$210 StockX for size 9s... That's like an $8 LOSS lmao.

What are you talking about lol

$210 StockX for size 9s... That's like an $8 LOSS lmao.
Not sure what you are looking at. I checked StockX and GOAT everyday for different shoes I'm interested in. Always looking for a "steal" on resale prices.

Lowest ask of any size on StockX is a bae size 6.5 at $240. Highest bid of any size is currently a size 9 at $260. That means if you want to, you can immediately sell at $260. After fees and shipping, you are only looking at around $215-220 in your pocket though. GOAT doesn't charge seller shipping so selling at $260 on StockX is roughly similar to selling at $250 on GOAT. 

By the way, there are tons of bids on StockX for sz 7.5-11 from $240-260. I've also seen sizes 7.5-11.5 sell on GOAT for $245-265 the past few days. As for eBay, I've seen most sizes I'm looking at go for $240-250 ish (sz 10-11). I imagine sz 8-9.5 are probably a little higher. 

Note: If you're going by StockX's market trend prices from eBay and other sites, it's a load of horse **** and it means nothing. 

Edit: Just checked again on sz 9. I honestly have no idea where you're pulling the $210 from. I see bids on sz 9 at $240, $250, $251, $252, $255 and $260. To prove my point, see attached. 

Last edited:
Contacted Journey's CS because there was apparently an error with my payment. Told them to just cancel my order and went and just ordered the white gums off ADC, lol.

Not sure what you are looking at. I checked StockX and GOAT everyday for different shoes I'm interested in. Always looking for a "steal" on resale prices.

Lowest ask of any size on StockX is a bae size 6.5 at $240. Highest bid of any size is currently a size 9 at $260. That means if you want to, you can immediately sell at $260. After fees and shipping, you are only looking at around $215-220 in your pocket though. GOAT doesn't charge seller shipping so selling at $260 on StockX is roughly similar to selling at $250 on GOAT. 

By the way, there are tons of bids on StockX for sz 7.5-11 from $240-260. I've also seen sizes 7.5-11.5 sell on GOAT for $245-265 the past few days. As for eBay, I've seen most sizes I'm looking at go for $240-250 ish (sz 10-11). I imagine sz 8-9.5 are probably a little higher. 

Note: If you're going by StockX's market trend prices from eBay and other sites, it's a load of horse **** and it means nothing. 

Edit: Just checked again on sz 9. I honestly have no idea where you're pulling the $210 from. I see bids on sz 9 at $240, $250, $251, $252, $255 and $260. To prove my point, see attached. 
Edit: my bad this thread was the Gum release today, didn't see you were quoting OGs.

Latest gums are $210 StockX

Last edited:

We're talking about the shoes that are "sitting" and obviously we are not talking about 2017 OGs.
This was your original post I quoted. You specifically refer to OG NMDs. I have no idea how anyone would assume you are actually referring to Tricolors or other PK NMDs sitting. 

"good luck, OG NMDs are basically sitting/GRs in europe right now and will be the same here in the US soon."

You implied OG NMD's are sitting in Europe, which I can't comment on since I don't live there. They are not sitting on European boutique sites that ship to the US though. Even Luisviaroma sold out selling them at $217.00 last week. As for the US, they aren't sitting at any boutiques or online. They sell out in store within 30 mins to an hour of a social media post and online in minutes or less if that.

So, then you bring up StockX and refer to $210 for size 9's. I was only speaking in regard to OG NMD's. Not once did you ever specifically point out you were now referring to Tricolors or some other PK NMD. So, no, it's just "you" that was not talking about 2017 OG's. Try being more clear next time instead of shifting between OG's and Tricolors. 

Last edited:
OGs sold out immediately everywhere in Europe.. Tricos were available longer but they have sold out too, only non-popular sizes are left here and there.

Journey's return policy is up to 365 days 
eek.gif
. Nice. 

Journey's return policy is up to 365 days :wow: . Nice. 
Curious if Journey's will ship any of my orders with them. They are horrible with back ordering and cancellations. Only care about Blacks though since whites are available and sitting on ADC.

Last edited:
Surprised those glitch NMDs are still pretty much both FSR.

They are a poor mans camo glitch compared to the original 2016 release (Blues and Olives in particular) and not PK nor limited. No hype.

Also, stock is probably super GR. Personally, I passed but I have copped some of the recent GR Primeknits.

Last edited:
first NMD's I've seen sit this late

first PK's I've seen sit this late

can only hope this trend continues in 2017

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom