Adidas NMD thread

where do you guys see black tri color prices going back up. ive had mine listed at 215 shipped and cant even get an offer lol. 

Lower the price by $2 more that will do the trick!
lollllll. not much profit in these got them for 182 shipped from shoe palace. I actually like them more than the OG, but that solid black on the OG wont get dirty. might keep them, or sell and trade. they wouldnt let me try on the OG in store when i bought them cause they opened early so my dumbass got a 10.5. wouldve fit but i like em snug

where do you guys see black tri color prices going back up. ive had mine listed at 215 shipped and cant even get an offer lol. 

Don't bother with these guys about price going to go back up, in some of the threads you always find some one saying that prices will go back up, don't believe them

RLS X Boost Vibes laces.

https://www.**************.com/coll...tvibes-x-rls-shoe-laces-1?variant=29974828289

Hey guys, just a quick question. I got a pair of r2 and was wondering did anyone put insoles in their r2? And if so how is the comfort with and without? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom