Adidas NMD thread

My pair from ADC just came, black box, but the sticker that usually goes in the heel area, was on the paper sheet inside, anyone have this too?
Fam your joints went through hell and back for a photoshoot. They cleaned them up and forgot to put the sticker back. 
laugh.gif

I'm still sweating it out until I get home to see if my 2015 pair has the (R). These box issues are too much for me to handle. I didn't even know these didn't come in a blue box anymore.

It was from Adidas.com.

I appreciated the response...my first pair was delivered today this was actually my second pairs on the same account w same address and same cc.

But it shipped like 12 hours later. Well see what happens tomorrow
My tracking looks exactly like yours, per shipper instructions package not delivered until delivery date. I called adidas and they said everything was cool. Hopefully they show tomorrow

My pair from ADC just came, black box, but the sticker that usually goes in the heel area, was on the paper sheet inside, anyone have this too?
You can just give them to me if that kind of little thing bothers you so much

I'm happy that this year is focused more on R1 PK cuz I was afraid that they might leave them in favour of R2 which for me are really a regress in relation to R1s.

Wm nmd in red gonna be a hard cop? Can't deal with the stress but im not really feeling the other pair considering i got the wools

Wm nmd in red gonna be a hard cop? Can't deal with the stress but im not really feeling the other pair considering i got the wools
Personally, I'm not copping cause it's trail (no use for me at the moment), but other resellers will still do it just because.

Back
Top Bottom