Adidas NMD thread

Managed to try a pair on today. My friend managed to cop a sz 11.5 US off a low key UK site that shipped via DPD to Aramex and then Fedex. Shipped Sunday and got here today. 11.5 (1/2 size down from my TTS) fit alright and I have fairly narrow to medium width ft. Want to try on a sz 11 but for most people, 1/2 size down from TTS is the way to go like most PK NMD's. 

Last edited:

you're the worst airaab
laugh.gif
, cook in silence 
Repped!

[img]http://niketalk.com/image/id/12331010/width/900/height/900/flags/LL[/img]

No Hummas for you!

i hope everyone who needs a pair eats the stateside release, not going to go for these. lost enough sleep over these alrready

Yo, I think I actually got through on Clicks (just tried again now) but they immediately hung up the phone. Not surprised to be honest. Should have never announced phone orders. 

As far as clickicks, i copped a shirt and called 150 times and got hind up on several times without someone answering the phone.

I give up. I'm going to give the shirt to my stepson and am about to look for a decent deal on the OGs.

Yo, I think I actually got through on Clicks (just tried again now) but they immediately hung up the phone. Not surprised to be honest. Should have never announced phone orders. 
I got through 4 times and was hung up on every time. Then they tweeted they were out of 8 and 8.5 so I gave up and went home from work. Not worth it.

i hope everyone who needs a pair eats the stateside release, not going to go for these. lost enough sleep over these alrready
I don't think the statewide release is going to be that large tbh. It was really ADC or nothing for the most part. Two Bay Area boutiques (NiceKicks & Darkside) already claimed they aren't getting them and that least 2-3 others that are unconfirmed for nearly the entire region. I have my doubts about BAIT or Undefeated getting them too now. 

Which places in NYC & East Coast have released them so far? I know Notre in Chicago released them as well. 

Rise 45

Extra Butter (Soho & LI)

Bodega

Who else? 

Last edited:
So i finally got an update on Office for the first order and says it should be here by the 20th and I'm located in US. But aint holding my breath till its in my hands 

Did it show call failed? i was trying for a while, i got it to ring 5 times then it dropped and finally gave up. 

Managed to try a pair on today. My friend managed to cop a sz 11.5 US off a low key UK site that shipped via DPD to Aramex and then Fedex. Shipped Sunday and got here today. 11.5 (1/2 size down from my TTS) fit alright and I have fairly narrow to medium width ft. Want to try on a sz 11 but for most people, 1/2 size down from TTS is the way to go like most PK NMD's. 

Got mine today from them instead of the target Friday.
Faster than my ADC pairs. Came in a bag though.
This one was tts instead of the usual 0.5 down pk, so see what the heck works.

Did it show call failed? i was trying for a while, i got it to ring 5 times then it dropped and finally gave up. 
No, the call went through but no one was speaking and after about 10 seconds, I got hung up on. 
Got mine today from them instead of the target Friday.
Faster than my ADC pairs. Came in a bag though.
This one was tts instead of the usual 0.5 down pk, so see what the heck works.
Turns out it was my friend that cart jacked me on that sight. Either way, their shipping is insanely fast. It's all good though cause he was willing to sell it to me for what he paid. Need to try on an 11 though first. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom