Adidas NMD thread

Yall cooked with the multiples . I clicked on the photo on the confirmation page and it brought me back to splash. I must be cursed.
Only 2x so far who didn't get brought back to the splash page. 
laugh.gif
 You ain't cursed buddy. And you were able to purchase. There were others who weren't able to get through the splash page at all.

Last edited:
WTF! had my phone, laptop, ipad, wifes phone, daughter phone, not a chance!! how the hell did you guys copped 2, 3 pairs? damn
I was on the splash screen within 5 minutes of the page going live on 2 devices, phone and laptop. Let it refresh for about 30 or 40 minutes and got through on both. They say it's totally random but I felt really good about my odds since I was on it before dudes posted in here that it was live.

Yall cooked with the multiples . I clicked on the photo on the confirmation page and it brought me back to splash. I must be cursed.
Glad it wasn't guaranteed that you could go back for multiples. Helps me accept that I didn't try to take advantage of the opportunity while I had it. In perspective, copping 1 pair at retail is better than the alternative of being left empty handed by the splash page. 

Back
Top Bottom