Adidas NMD thread

i have added a us9 to my cart on 24kts numerous times, when the check out loads it shows i have a 38 5,5 in my cart. WTF!

im sick of seeing this bs:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused

stupid *** site :x

Last edited:
if anything thats the opposite of false hype.

The original color release was almost the first NMD model ever released. Obviously the first batch is gonna be somewhat limited to kind of test the waters to see if the model will do well. Almost every single first time model release is not produced in huge quantity. But the NMD model did gain popularity, especially the OG colorway. So adidas is doing the true fans a favor by rereleasing them in a much much bigger numbers. 
I understand what you're saying but I disagree ... You stamp a turd limited and it will fly off the shelves... Everyone that didn't get a sniff of the turd will want them ... Those that for the turd are selling the aroma for over inflated prices ... Thus creating a demand for the sneaker ... When there's enough demand then a rerelease is warranted ... Regardless of how many of pairs are avail the second time around it will sell out ....

Simple marketing strategies used all the time ... But again it's cool no need to drag this along .... The sneakers are nice ...

Back
Top Bottom