Adidas NMD thread

Will the ADC Eu sites ship to US? For bape release tomorrow? And what time are they dropping EST?

Last edited:
I heard that Adidas SF will have a raffle for the NMD OG release on Saturday. Not 100% positive just what I've heard

I heard that Adidas SF will have a raffle for the NMD OG release on Saturday. Not 100% positive just what I've heard

It's true. I just signed up. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. Winners will be called on Friday. I knew they would get it despite members reporting employees saying otherwise. I only found out cause I called and their automated system stated they are holding a OG NMD raffle while I was on hold to talk to a live employee.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how do the Bapes fit in comparison to mesh/primeknit? Not too sure what kind of upper they use for this pair

I see a lot of people from SF on here. It's a completely unrelated question but, is $130k considered a good salary for that area? Or is it pretty average because it's so expensive to live there?

I see a lot of people from SF on here. It's a completely unrelated question but, is $130k considered a good salary for that area? Or is it pretty average because it's so expensive to live there?

Imo, its a good salary if you're single or married with no kids. I'd say it's above average in SF. Probably middle of the road among coders/programmers who are generally the best paid in the tech industry. If you want to live in SF "somewhat well" with a family of 4, I'd say you need at least 250k + combined between you and your spouse. You get better bang for your buck living over the bridge in the East Bay or a bit down the peninsula.

I'm no expert though and I personally live in the South Bay but have lived in SF.

Last edited:
Imo, its a good salary if you're single or married with no kids. I'd say it's above average in SF. Probably middle of the road among coders/programmers who are generally the best paid in the tech industry. If you want to live in SF "somewhat well" with a family of 4, I'd say you need at least 250k + combined between you and your spouse. You get better bang for your buck living over the bridge in the East Bay or a bit down the peninsula.

I'm no expert though and I personally live in the South Bay but have lived in SF.

Thanks for the answer man. My girl would be coming with me and pulling a decent amount as well. She's in cosmetic retail management. I just would want to live in a nice area with a nice spot but I hear in order to achieve that I'd have to spend like $5k a month for that.

Back
Top Bottom